ADVERTISEMENT

Herdiots are already planning their bowl game trips......

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
2/3's of the season still to go but they are sure they are going bowling somewhere.
Maybe Vernon could help them out by fixing them up with an all inclusive bus ride to the Bahama Bowl. I'd bet he'd have some takers !

Yeah, I saw that. Lord forbid fans getting excited about going bowling.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/wvu-bowl-projections-after-week-5.155381/

You seem a little slow witted today, so let me explain the original post to you. It was a joke, just a joke about Vernon arranging a trip for a busload of Herd fans to the Bahamas.....across ocean waters....on a bus......get it yet, or do I need to draw you a picture ?

As for the bowl projections, it's far too early for anyone to take them seriously.

Buzz, I appreciate the further explanation of your OP, but have to be honest with you. The post was lame, no matter how you choose to slice and dice it. Perhaps a whopper chopper would serve you well.

Buzz, I appreciate the further explanation of your OP, but have to be honest with you. The post was lame, no matter how you choose to slice and dice it. Perhaps a whopper chopper would serve you well.

So now that you understand it, should Vernon reserve a seat on the bus for you, or will you be taking your car ?

I won't be attending any meaningless bowl games for any squads that may or may not be participating.

Currently, I think the Herd is tied with WVU at 3-1 for state bragging rights. Eight games remain on each team's slate, so lots of action remain to determine which team ultimately is crowned state champs.

I won't be attending any meaningless bowl games for any squads that may or may not be participating.

Currently, I think the Herd is tied with WVU at 3-1 for state bragging rights. Eight games remain on each team's slate, so lots of action remain to determine which team ultimately is crowned state champs.
You just cannot help but post stupidity. It is your thing.

Where ever there is WVU ass on fire...there is Michigan Herd! It is a full time job keeping the misguided and delusional Cousins on the reservation but you are the enforcer!

So you're saying he likes him some hot Mountaineer ass?!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT