ADVERTISEMENT

Herd Fever

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
Whatever happened to him? Did his mom cut off his internet access?

I heard he beat his wife so he was hired by Urban Meyer to be on his staff to over see domestic violence awareness program.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I heard he beat his wife so he was hired by Urban Meyer to be on his staff to over see domestic violence awareness program.
Stay on topic for once in your pathetic life, frail old man. You're now so obsessed with me that every post that you make on this board and the main board is about Ohio State. Even Pestsider thinks that you're a creepy stalker, and he wrote the book on the subject.

Stay on topic for once in your pathetic life, frail old man. You're now so obsessed with me that every post that you make on this board and the main board is about Ohio State. Even Pestsider thinks that you're a creepy stalker, and he wrote the book on the subject.

I had never seen lame before. Except now.

Reactions: countryroads89
You can't see anything, old man. You're pushing 80, and have a fake ticker. If your heart doesn't work, then why would your eyes?

I totally believe that, dumba$$, but was not stupid enough to mess with pistol-packing security guards, who protected your right to hide behind your computer, run your whore mouth, and pound your frail chest. #Coward

If you believe that, then why were you a no-show to come whip me?

I totally believe that, dumba$$, but was not stupid enough to mess with pistol-packing security guards, who protected your right to hide behind your computer, run your whore mouth, and pound your frail chest. #Coward

This has become an annual summer re-run. Same old conversation every year. This may go on longer than the Andy Griffith TV shows that are still being shown on cable networks. Lets hope not. At least the Andy Griffith show still has some entertainment value no matter how many times you've watched it. This little feud is getting old. I don't know why these two don't get together and settle their differences in a pillow fight since they both seem afraid of one another............

I can answer that one.

He is just a herd fan who created a profile to be on any board to stir up posters just to get his jollies. Getting people on an internet message board to reply to him gives him self worth. (That is why he keeps bringing up posters who put him on ignore. It really upsets him to the point of a tantrum every time he brings it up.)

Rather sad if you ask me if this is what someone needs to be spending 24/7 doing. A candidate for Highland Hospital if you asked me.

Oh, one more thing. I have a long dive today and that is why I am up early.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUFanForever
You can't see anything, old man. You're pushing 80, and have a fake ticker. If your heart doesn't work, then why would your eyes?
and the problem for you is that with all those obstacles he would clean your clock...that's why you didn't show up....:boxing::boxing::boom:

and the problem for you is that with all those obstacles he would clean your clock...that's why you didn't show up....:boxing::boxing::boom:
My post to T-Bone/Allen hit a little too close to home, didn't it, geezer? The only "boxing" that the two of you see these days is when your orderlies box up your bed pan for a good cleaning.

I can answer that one.

He is just a herd fan who created a profile to be on any board to stir up posters just to get his jollies. Getting people on an internet message board to reply to him gives him self worth. (That is why he keeps bringing up posters who put him on ignore. It really upsets him to the point of a tantrum every time he brings it up.)

Rather sad if you ask me if this is what someone needs to be spending 24/7 doing. A candidate for Highland Hospital if you asked me.

Oh, one more thing. I have a long dive today and that is why I am up early.
Where are you "diving" today, liar? Hopefully, you're diving off of a high cliff into shallow water. Congratulations on being the biggest fraud ever to post on a message board, West Virginia State flunkie. Go Yellow Jackets!

[jumpingsmile]

Where are you "diving" today, liar? Hopefully, you're diving off of a high cliff into shallow water. Congratulations on being the biggest fraud ever to post on a message board, West Virginia State flunkie. Go Yellow Jackets!

[jumpingsmile]
Oh ouch. The spelling police really got me on that one...... don't know how long I can keep up with such a mental giant.

I never ever said that I wasn't a graduate of WVSC and a WVU fan. Don't know how that makes me a fraud. Unlike someone I know.

You're a complete and total fraud, "diver." You spend day-after-day on here bashing Ohio State, then return to your decade lie that I'm the fraud. I'm the only Ohio State alumnus and fan on here, so you would have no reason to post about Ohio State, if you truly believed your fairy tale. You're the quintessential fraud. Now, GFYS.

Last edited:
Why are you on a WVU board again?
To expose and humiliate delusional Fold & Blew fans, such as yourself, of course. You're only here because of your obsession over me, as your stalking of me clearly proves. Now, clear my plate, and bring me my check, busboy.

You're a complete and total fraud, "diver." You spend day-after-day on here bashing Ohio State, then return to your decade lie that I'm the fraud. I'm the only Ohio State alumnus and fan on here, so you would have no reason to post about Ohio State, if you truly believed your fairy tale. You're the quintessential fraud. Now, GFYS.
Oh my .... another assault on my spelling ..... I'm fading fast .......

I'm (unlike you) not on here day after day bashing Ohio State. I know if I did, it would warm your hearth.

Until I see a diploma I'm not buying it.

So go %}#]]#%%%# yourself.

Whatever.

To expose and humiliate delusional Fold & Blew fans, such as yourself, of course. You're only here because of your obsession over me, as your stalking of me clearly proves. Now, clear my plate, and bring me my check, busboy.
A WVU fan on a WVU board and he is stalking who?

God, you are one dumb sh!t, Pestsider. Unlike you and IHOP's finest busboy, I don't obsess over a poster on here. I'm an equal opportunity basher of each Fold & Blew fan--real, or fake, like you--who posts on here. I'm in every one of your thoughts...day-after-day. It simply blows your tiny brain that an Ohio State alumnus would root against WVU. Your pea-sized brain won't allow you to accept the simple concept that Marshall fans aren't the only people who think that you WVU Walmart fans are delusional fools.

God, you are one dumb sh!t, Pestsider. Unlike you and IHOP's finest busboy, I don't obsess over a poster on here. I'm an equal opportunity basher of each Fold & Blew fan--real, or fake, like you--who posts on here. I'm in every one of your thoughts...day-after-day. It simply blows your tiny brain that an Ohio State alumnus would root against WVU. Your pea-sized brain won't allow you to accept the simple concept that Marshall fans aren't the only people who think that you WVU Walmart fans are delusional fools.
They are without a doubt a very self important bunch....especially considering we're all still waiting for the Cousins to win something of note!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
My, some on here sure paint with a broad brush.

I can't wait to re-read posts that I made about WVU being an elite / blue blood / major powerhouse in any sport. When you find them let me know.

My post to T-Bone/Allen hit a little too close to home, didn't it, geezer? The only "boxing" that the two of you see these days is when your orderlies box up your bed pan for a good cleaning.

I don't believe it. The board has finally found someone dumber than pride304. The king of dumb toeshoe.

Well so far no proof of being delusional on the success of WVU athletes. And that would be for everyone on here.

Should some of you be on your home boards supporting your own team or the schools site of your own rivals?

Pestsider continues to demonstrate how retarded that he is, as he expects us to waste time pulling up his prior idiotic posts. I distinctly remember this dumba$$ posting about how great WVU would have been last season, if Grier hadn't gotten hurt vs. Texas. Wasn't Grier 7-3? Does Grier play defense? I have to go now, as I think that the Sooners are still scoring on the Fold & Blew's abysmal defense....

Pestsider continues to demonstrate how retarded that he is, as he expects us to waste time pulling up his prior idiotic posts. I distinctly remember this dumba$$ posting about how great WVU would have been last season, if Grier hadn't gotten hurt vs. Texas. Wasn't Grier 7-3? Does Grier play defense? I have to go now, as the manager at Tudor's Biscuit World has reminded me that free Wi-Fi is for their paying customers and asked me to leave. But I will be back as soon as I get to Sheetz.

Fify

Pestsider continues to demonstrate how retarded that he is, as he expects us to waste time pulling up his prior idiotic posts. I distinctly remember this dumba$$ posting about how great WVU would have been last season, if Grier hadn't gotten hurt vs. Texas. Wasn't Grier 7-3? Does Grier play defense? I have to go now, as I think that the Sooners are still scoring on the Fold & Blew's abysmal defense....
You must have brain damage like you buddy Urbie. The only thing I said about Grier's injury is the result of the Texas game and series.

NOTHING about how the injury kept WVU from being great.

Again proving the troll wrong. (This is getting rather old).
Let's see ...... let me make a speelling mistake so he can have something to post about.

You must have brain damage like you buddy Urbie. The only thing I said about Grier's injury is the result of the Texas game and series.

NOTHING about how the injury kept WVU from being great.

Again proving the troll wrong. (This is getting rather old).
Let's see ...... let me make a speelling mistake so he can have something to post about.
Oh, the irony of your accusing me of having brain damage...LOL. Here's another example of your being a delusional Walmart WVU fan:

"WVU 45. Tenn. 21

Marshall vs. Don't care"

These are your words posted in the prediction thread. The Sharps in Las Vegas have this as a 10-point game, but you're smarter than them right, homer? You're a shameless FRAUD.

Sorry to disappoint you with this little bit of information, with the lack of depth returning in the UT secondary I feel that WVU will pull away.

UT was awful last year and WVU returns their pretty decent offense. Don't know how that makes me delusional , but I guess you think that any little thing you can grab ahold of is fair game in the basement fortress of mighty kingcoal!!!!

Internet Tough Guy Alert

I'm really scared....may have to have my wheel chair checked so I can escape if it comes for me[banana][banana][roll]

I don't think you have much to worry about SSB, especially since him and his nemesis both claim to work in downtown Charleston and have been carrying on their little internet spat for years, but have never worked up the nerve to face one another.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT