ADVERTISEMENT

Herd clinched another state title

Let's talk about the present. Not ancient history.
Good luck with that. I don't know about Stone, but Sled holds on to December out of conference college basketball wins from several years ago like they're national championships.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Good luck with that. I don't know about Stone, but Sled holds on to December out of conference college basketball wins from several years ago like they're national championships.
how did the nuts do last night?......Mcniel hasn't changed a bit.....receive pass...headfake (even if noone is there) dribble and then pass

McNeil was terrible for 3 1/2 games until the Second Half last night, when he caught fire from deep. He's a one-trick pony and not that good at his one trick. Let me know when y'all play somebody...LOL

McNeil was terrible for 3 1/2 games until the Second Half last night, when he caught fire from deep. He's a one-trick pony and not that good at his one trick. Let me know when y'all play somebody...LOL
Purdue on Thanksgiving evening (my birthday)......and Gonzaga the next night...unless Portland State pulls an upset......those "somebodies" good enough for ya?...The Bear don't care...he will play anybody...... unless you are a school that let's your jealousies get in the way of good sense

Purdue on Thanksgiving evening (my birthday)......and Gonzaga the next night...unless Portland State pulls an upset......those "somebodies" good enough for ya?...The Bear don't care...he will play anybody...... unless you are a school that let's your jealousies get in the way of good sense
I think we've stablished he won't play MU!

and the reason is (reference the above post).....but in reality after being slain by queens college does the herd really want to tangle with The Bear?......THE Glenville State University Pioneers will give you all the fight you want[banana]
Disingenuous excuse # 41.

State championship standings

Concord. 9-2
Glenville. 7-4
Marshall. 7-4
WVState. 7-4
Wheeling. 7-4
U of Charleston 6-5

Best the Herd can do is hang a second place banner.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
and the reason is (reference the above post).....but in reality after being slain by queens college does the herd really want to tangle with The Bear?......THE Glenville State University Pioneers will give you all the fight you want[banana]
Hard to believe that Doctrine Dan has to schedule teams from the little ole Mountain East Conference and count them as regular season games instead of exhibition games.......................but he has done it for the past several years. Just about what you would expect a glorified high school coach in order to bump up his win total.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
how did the nuts do last night?......Mcniel hasn't changed a bit.....receive pass...headfake (even if noone is there) dribble and then pass
How did they do tonight? I'll wait for your answer, as I know that you watch every Ohio State game, even though you pretend to see only their losses.

I follow the B1G scores pretty closely, but I know to come here first when I'm aware Ohio State has played. If OSU loses, sled is posting. If OSU wins, then he's mysteriously vacationing at some make believe farm along the banks of the Ohio river.

I follow the B1G scores pretty closely, but I know to come here first when I'm aware Ohio State has played. If OSU loses, sled is posting. If OSU wins, then he's mysteriously vacationing at some make believe farm along the banks of the Ohio river.
Cincy is not Texas Tech......and you have a standing invitation to my make believe farm to shoot a make believe deer and drink some make believe beer......you and king better hope the team doctors don't get involved this weekend:joy:

If it’s a close game, I can see Ohio State and Michigan getting into the playoffs.

Georgia vs Michigan
Ohio State vs Clemson or USC

Cincy is not Texas Tech......and you have a standing invitation to my make believe farm to shoot a make believe deer and drink some make believe beer......you and king better hope the team doctors don't get involved this weekend:joy:
True, but Texas Tech was thumped the next day, so what was your point? Just be glad y'all lost to Purdon't, so Few can't paddle tHuggs for the sixth straight time.

True, but Texas Tech was thumped the next day, so what was your point? Just be glad y'all lost to Purdon't, so Few can't paddle tHuggs for the sixth straight time.
The Bear plays anybody anywhere...bound to lose a few...how many games has the used car salesman won?...anything near 900?......or 8?????or7?????/...etc......and before the herdies chime in..... your coaches and ADs put you in the place you are in.....you dont try to kick big brother in the shin...and you definitely don't want to piss off The Bear...and your clowns did both....bad career moves

ADVERTISEMENT