ADVERTISEMENT

He Won The Moderna Shot of the Day

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

Standing for your principles is a beautiful thing. One thing to keep in mind is that he had a huge buffer zone financially. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big freedom fighter and we were all placed in an extremely difficult position.

Standing for your principles is a beautiful thing. One thing to keep in mind is that he had a huge buffer zone financially. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big freedom fighter and we were all placed in an extremely difficult position.
Just imagine if more people would have stepped up and told them to pound sand . Many low level folks walked away from jobs and a career in the military . If we as a whole just had one true nut in our sacks we would have fought legally and peacefully by not working.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Just imagine if more people would have stepped up and told them to pound sand . Many low level folks walked away from jobs and a career in the military . If we as a whole just had one true nut in our sacks we would have fought legally and peacefully by not working.
Can't say I didn't get a shot. Age and health factored in. If I was younger and in shape I no doubt would have thought the differently. Forcing it on everyone and giving no choice is not what a free country should do.

Can't say I didn't get a shot. Age and health factored in. If I was younger and in shape I no doubt would have thought the differently. Forcing it on everyone and giving no choice is not what a free country should do.
As a personal choice I don't blame you . Myself I didn't get it and it cost me financially big time . Yes it was worth it and I would do it again. I would tell them to pound sand even if it meant losing my home and all I've ever worked for .

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT