ADVERTISEMENT

He wasn’t wrong

Unless or until someone explains what those mules (in the movie 2000 mules) were doing, we're not serious about ensuring voter integrity.

Reactions: 30CAT
Unless or until someone explains what those mules (in the movie 2000 mules) were doing, we're not serious about ensuring voter integrity.
Trying to challenge results in 5-6 states was too much to do in too little time. However, its hard to swallow that there have not been significant prosecutions. At least from Red states.

Last edited:
Very hard to understand why they would not be arresting the mules & charging them the max .
The mules were paid. The money trail should be followed too. Otherwise, admit you don’t have sufficient proof of it or the will to fight it. A lesson conservatives should have learned is they better fight for voter integrity before the counting starts. The lack of preparation for the last election was problematic. JMHO.

Poor moe. Has to use emoticons because every time he opens his cockholster he gets destroyed.

Bless his little heart.
That’s why there are so few libs on here now. They ran out of arguments. Everything the conservatives said would happen if libs got their way did happen when libs got their way.

The mules were paid. The money trail should be followed too. Otherwise, admit you don’t have sufficient proof of it or the will to fight it. A lesson conservatives should have learned is they better fight for voter integrity before the counting starts. The lack of preparation for the last election was problematic. JMHO.
I do believe many red & purple states have strengthened their election laws over this , I could be wrong. My issue with most of went on was against preexisting laws, & that has been proven without doubt. How did that happen & why didn't they fight it in court?
Democrats or republicans should be asking the same questions. How did election boards get around written laws?
Each state's elected officials voted on the laws , they should have been upheld or all votes vetoed.

Reactions: atlkvb
There isn’t anything conservatives as a whole can do. It’s up to the voters and conservatives in each state to fix it.

That’s why there are so few libs on here now. They ran out of arguments. Everything the conservatives said would happen if libs got their way did happen when libs got their way.
Still trying to own the libs. Cute

Did you ever watch that movie I linked you to? You should watch it!

Re-linking for you here

Watch it and see if you're NOT like the Liberals discussed in the film when it comes to how you all think of Black Conservatives?

Eye opening.
(of course if you don't watch it, it just proves to me something else about you've I've already noticed....you're a damn coward in addition to being a flaming racist) :rolleyes:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Yep. I said when Trump lost that libs would go too far too fast and to no surpithey did more even faster than I thought.
They always over reach...believing their own lies about what the voters want? This is exactly why they're about to get wiped out. No one wants what they actually are trying to do to the country, and that's not what they ran on.

@NYC_Eer

I don't know what it is you do, but I promise you aren't successful without you working at it. You have often made disparaging remarks about what it is that I do to earn my living, but I promise you no one on my staff outworks me nor do I expect to have any of my sales "handed" to me because of my race. Neither do I make excuses using my race if for whatever reason I can't close a deal. I think this is THE most important point made in the film. I am paid for my performance based on my effort and final results. As it should be!

Again, I encourage you to watch that movie. I believe it's important for you to understand something about me and other Black Conservatives folks like you simply do not understand.

quote from the movie @ 25:15 mark:
"Individualism, independence, personal responsibility for your actions...I think that's the importance of promoting small government values. When you do things for yourself, you don't need the government to do it for you!"

If you never learn anything else about me @NYC_Eer ...you at least should know that!

Last edited:
Very hard to understand why they would not be arresting the mules & charging them the max .
It is the one thing that quite frankly makes me suspicious of just how much the Republicans may have also been involved in previous vote tampering? Why no interest from them in finding out who those mules were or what they were up to?

I'll say again, if we don't get to the bottom of what was exposed in that film, then we can kiss future fair or free elections goodbye. The Republic falls shortly afterwards.

You constantly make excuses for this runaway inflation, yet you offer no defense of or for the policies most directly responsible for it.

What did you vote for (besides just pure anger over Trump)?

If you can't explain what else you were voting for or what else you were expecting when you voted, do us all a favor and don't vote again! You're too uninformed and not helping by just voting against someone because you simply personally hate them. That's even worse than an illegal voting because at least they're voting for something...even if it's just amnesty or free government cheese. :rolleyes:

You constantly make excuses for this runaway inflation, yet you offer no defense of or for the policies most directly responsible for it.

What did you vote for (besides just pure anger over Trump)?

If you can't explain what else you were voting for or what else you were expecting when you voted, do us all a favor and don't vote again! You're too uninformed and not helping by just voting against someone because you simply personally hate them. That's even worse than an illegal voting because at least they're voting for something...even if it's just amnesty or free government cheese. :rolleyes:

I’m sorry atl. he’s just a petty feminist that loves the ‘D’ too much.

I’m sorry atl. he’s just a petty feminist that loves the ‘D’ too much.
Maybe so...but he walked into a voting booth and cast a ballot for a certain candidate who represented a certain set of policies did he not? I'm not willing to just let him make passing excuses for what we have now that HE VOTED FOR!

I'm determined to fix this mess. If it takes Trump to fix it, so be it. However if he (@NYC_Eer) wants to just go and cast a protest vote in pure hatred against Trump...I hope Trump is what he actually gets. He however can't complain about anything Trump actually does based on policy because he's unwilling to fight for or defend any of the available alternatives. Either that or he's too uniformed to articulate them. 🤨

Who would ever want to own a lib? They are lazy and entitled. Libs are fit for neither thought nor field.
They have a reliable inability to honestly or factually explain or defend whatever it is they propose or vote for. They never defend the poor results of their misguided policies, and they are always as dishonest with their voters as their voters dishonestly vote for them.

All 100% reliably true.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Who would ever want to own a lib? They are lazy and entitled. Libs are fit for neither thought nor field. Forlorn detritus the lot.
I think my dog is a liberal. But its ok cause he doesn’t vote. Maybe he will vote when he passes but for now he can’t make it to the polls and as best I can tell, he doesn’t know how to mail in a ballot.

I do believe many red & purple states have strengthened their election laws over this , I could be wrong. My issue with most of went on was against preexisting laws, & that has been proven without doubt. How did that happen & why didn't they fight it in court?
Democrats or republicans should be asking the same questions. How did election boards get around written laws?
Each state's elected officials voted on the laws , they should have been upheld or all votes vetoed.
Marc Elias sued state election boards, and they used liberal state justices.

ADVERTISEMENT