ADVERTISEMENT

Have you delusional and misguided Cousins replaced the

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
bulbs in the scoreboard for Saturday's Titanic struggle? I suspect they'll get a workout! WVU 97 TT 94.

That would certainly be more entertaining than the Titanic struggle Marshall faced last weekend at Charlotte..........where your Herd managed to put 14 on the scoreboard against the juggernaut 0-6 49'ers.

That would certainly be more entertaining than the Titanic struggle Marshall faced last weekend at Charlotte..........where your Herd managed to put 14 on the scoreboard against the juggernaut 0-6 49'ers.
Herd actually plays a little defense , something you Cousins don't bother with!

Herd actually plays a little defense , something you Cousins don't bother with!

Easy to brag about defense when your team plays one of the weakest schedules in all of FBS. I can only imagine the chest thumping going on around Cabell County about holding an 0-6 team to a field goal.

Reactions: Humptod
Easy to brag about defense when your team plays one of the weakest schedules in all of FBS. I can only imagine the chest thumping going on around Cabell County about holding an 0-6 team to a field goal.
We wanted to tangle with ECU, Delaware Sate and KU but they were previously engaged. BTW, I don't not dispute your assertion that WVU-TT will be entertaining!

We wanted to tangle with ECU, Delaware Sate and KU but they were previously engaged.

Don't fret too much about that. Outside of one or two games a year when you play a team from the P-5 (and lose), your entire schedule is filled with teams of similar or even weaker strength.

BTW, I don't not dispute your assertion that WVU-TT will be entertaining!

But not nearly as entertaining as the Herd's big tussle with ODU, right ? I'd watch that one if Marshall ever had a game on real TV, but maybe it's better that they don't. I'm not sure my heart could take all the excitement of watching the new flagship as they plow their way through the rest of their impressive CUSA schedule. ;)

Last edited:
Don't fret too much about that. Outside of one or two games a year when you play a team from the P-5 (and lose), your entire schedule is filled with teams of similar or even weaker strength.

But not nearly as entertaining as the Herd's big tussle with ODU, right ? I'd watch that one if Marshall ever had a game on real TV, but maybe it's better that they don't. I'm not sure my heart could take all the excitement of watching the new flagship as they plow their way through the rest of their impressive CUSA schedule. ;)
Weaker than ECU a 40 point loser to mighty Temple last week?

Weaker than ECU a 40 point loser to mighty Temple last week?

ECU lost to Temple by 40 points ?????? I thought I heard the final score was 34-10. Mike Hamrick should get on the horn right away and step up the Herd's schedule by playing either one of those teams..........unless he has some ridiculous strings attatched that neither team would accept which is his norm.

ECU lost to Temple by 40 points ?????? I thought I heard the final score was 34-10. Mike Hamrick should get on the horn right away and step up the Herd's schedule by playing either one of those teams..........unless he has some ridiculous strings attatched that neither team would accept which is his norm.
No doubt the Butt Pirates have " earned' another home and home with that stellar performance against the Owls!

No doubt the Butt Pirates have " earned' another home and home with that stellar performance against the Owls!

Having a home and home series with ECU is a bit more respectable than bowing down to the failed PR tactics that Marshall has used in the past. You have to give the ECU administration credit for knowing how to successfully negotiate when it comes to scheduling. No doubt when we give them the return game they will have a sold out stadium....probably on a weekend when Marshall home game tickets are selling for a donation of non perishable food items to donate to the local food pantry.

Last edited:
Having a home and home series with ECU is a bit more respectable than bowing down to the failed PR tactics that Marshall has used in the past. You have to give the ECU administration credit for knowing how to successfully negotiate when it comes to scheduling. No doubt when we give them the return game they will have a sold out stadium....probably on a weekend when Marshall home game tickets are selling for a donation of non perishable food items to donate to the local food pantry.
Hahahahahaha Disingenuous excuse # 142! One of my favorites, hahahahahah.

Hahahahahaha Disingenuous excuse # 142! One of my favorites, hahahahahah.

Nothing surprising that a Herdiot hangs on forever to the notion that diplomacy isn't a factor in scheduling matters. Chicken suits and bring your dog........that'll work, and leave you wondering why you can't play the team from the shining city on the hill.

ADVERTISEMENT