ADVERTISEMENT

Have y'all seen story about Skylar being intentionally poisoned?

I read this and was like WHAT????

I googled Skylar Howard and he apparantly went to an Olive Garden and got sick and found where some gal on twitter (idk I'm an old fart that doesn't do that social media stuff.) was talking about spitting in his food.

He said got sick and threw up. I'm not making fun of him being sick but someone make a comment that was pretty good. They ask when he threw up did he over throw the toilet or under throw the toilet as he was throwing up. To me that was a good one-creative anyways. I'm betting he over threw the toilet and there were at least 2 recepticals around it that picked it off.

Btw I like the guy, and rooted for him. He got all he could get out of himself.

I hope no one would actually spit in his or anyone's Italian food at the Olive Garden. Maybe he ate pasta primavera and someone accidentally sneezed in it like Elaine did to Russell Dalripple (President of NBC) on "The Shoes" episode of Seinfeld.

Or he just got sick ( I've heard that happens) and the waitress was not stupid enough to joke about that online and actually do it and didn't anticipate his random illness.

And maybe he's still a little butt hurt about how he was treated here, which got exponentially worse after he made a big deal out of it.

???
Terrible post

I googled Skylar Howard and he apparantly went to an Olive Garden and got sick and found where some gal on twitter (idk I'm an old fart that doesn't do that social media stuff.) was talking about spitting in his food.

He said got sick and threw up. I'm not making fun of him being sick but someone make a comment that was pretty good. They ask when he threw up did he over throw the toilet or under throw the toilet as he was throwing up. To me that was a good one-creative anyways. I'm betting he over threw the toilet and there were at least 2 recepticals around it that picked it off.

I hope no one would actually spit in his or anyone's Italian food at the Olive Garden. Maybe he ate pasta primavera and someone accidentally sneezed in it like Elaine did to Russell Dalripple (President of NBC) on "The Shoes" episode of Seinfeld.

Both he and his date got sick. If it were just him, that would be one thing. Apparently the online tweets said it was a set up. Looks bad.

You know what, the kid played hard for us. I never once doubted his effort. If this story is true, someone should pay a fine or be sued.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
1aa walk on running back (rightly so) that got the chance to play qb at a power 5 school. Id say he doesn’t have much to complain about.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Food poisoning is rare. Both he and his girlfriend got sick at the same time? sounds like a rotovirus, commonly and mistakenly referred to as stomach flu. There's no such animal as stomach flu. Actually, the claim was far worse than spitting but it sounds like spitting in his food. That is a serious health issue, E coli, and could be met with a heavy fine to OL, and bad for server. I doubt that it happened and if it did, both getting it at the same time is an indication of a rotovirus.

Both he and his date got sick. If it were just him, that would be one thing. Apparently the online tweets said it was a set up. Looks bad.

You know what, the kid played hard for us. I never once doubted his effort. If this story is true, someone should pay a fine or be sued.

The optics look bad. If they both got sick at the exact same time it looks worse, but if she got sick a day or two later, then most likely it just spread from him to her.

If this happened then that is a sad statement on that person in particular and people in general. That being said, if I talked as much crap about our fans as he did and shat the bed in a bowl game, I personally wouldn't be going out to eat in Morgantown until I graduated.

1) get some "fan" liquored up at the bar and you can be put in a rough situation when you have a girl with you

2) I don't like spit in my food...or any other bodily fluids [poop]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT