Harris leading Trump by 7 points: Poll

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
[thumbsup]

When asked last Thursday by Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum about Harris’s increasing support in the polls, Trump said, “No, she’s not having success. I’m having success.:joy: I’m doing great with the Hispanic voters. I’m doing great with Black men. I’m doing great with women:joy:, because women want safety.”

[thumbsup]

When asked last Thursday by Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum about Harris’s increasing support in the polls, Trump said, “No, she’s not having success. I’m having success.:joy:I’m doing great with the Hispanic voters. I’m doing great with Black men. I’m doing great with women:joy:, because women want safety.”
Hillary was up 12-16 points in 2016. How did that go? In all honesty, she might be and she might not be. You’d think not only have you learned by now, but so has everyone else. The polls are not reliable at all. And knowing your msm biases, they won’t tell the truth anyways.

[thumbsup]

When asked last Thursday by Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum about Harris’s increasing support in the polls, Trump said, “No, she’s not having success. I’m having success.:joy:I’m doing great with the Hispanic voters. I’m doing great with Black men. I’m doing great with women:joy:, because women want safety.”

Thanks for the information. You just fired me up to want to go vote for Trump even more.

[thumbsup]

It’s inevitable.

[thumbsup]

Well...looks like you got this in the bag...congratulations.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
It’s inevitable.
Still waiting for you to tell us what you're voting for? (besides the widely known fact you just hate Trump)

Tell us the three main proposals Harris has laid out that's convinced you she's earned your vote?

For me and Trump it's:
Energy independence (through increased domestic production)

border Security (closing our open border and finishing the Wall)

Lower taxes (scrapping income taxes on Social Security benefits and tips, and lowering personal and/or corporate income tax rates permanently. (extending the Trump tax cuts)

See how easy that was for me?

Now...your turn for Harris....
@bamaEER ....obviously clueless about his vote for the cacklin' Communist
giphy.webp

Hey creepy Joe...can you believe he was all set to vote for YOU instead? Now look at him with the candidate his own party threw you out for!
giphy.webp

I know right?

Hey zero...why don't you help @bamaEER out with Kamala?
giphy.webp

What??? You too???? You can't think of 3 good reasons he should vote for the cacklin' Communist?

giphy.webp

I wore that girl out!
iu

Maybe that's why even she can't give us three good reasons she's running instead of creepy Joe huh Willie B?

@bamaEER ...once again embarrassed & exposed by atl (a Trump voter)
200.webp

Poor guy...logs on, gets exposed, then goes into hiding....pitiful.

Hey kid...did you happen to just see what that mean 'ol nasty Trump voter did to @bamaEER ?
giphy.webp

Don't worry kid...he'll be the one crying after November 5th! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well...looks like you got this in the bag...congratulations.
For Dems it's a two-step process, first win by a convincing margin then overcome the Repub machine of election denying officials and politicians positioned in swing states who are willing to go to prison to get Trump elected because he'd pardon them.

For Dems it's a two-step process, first win by a convincing margin then overcome the Repub machine of election denying officials and politicians positioned in swing states who are willing to go to prison to get Trump elected because he'd pardon them.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
[thumbsup]

@moe
230.jpg
See my idea behind publishing these obviously slanted and skewed polls is to keep my hopes up that some of you loyal Trumpers will just give up and stay home on election day! Pretty ingenious 'ya think?

Uh no @moe ...you just guaranteed even more of us will make sure we get to those polls just to see the look on your face when your polls are proven wrong!

@moe
230.jpg
I thought you Trumpers had enough of that in '16?

No @moe ...we wanna next see YOU as despondent as this chick was

That 'ol girl was IN PAIN!!!!!!!

@moe
230.jpg
Ugh....don't remind me!!!!!!!

You STILL haven't recovered from that one have 'ya 'ol @moe ? :joy:

Last edited:
After reading @moe 's slanted and biased polling (with no methodology presented btw) I found this paragraph most entertaining:

(from above linked article)

"Pollsters noted race or gender played a large role in pushing Harris’s lead. When voters are asked to think about race or gender, Harris’s lead grows significantly, while support for her and Trump are virtually tied when they are not made to think about it" they said.

giphy.webp

OK, so the logical mind asks...how are voters NOT made to think about race and gender when Harris is obviously a woman and obviously a woman of color? 🤔 Who or how does one "make voters not think about race or gender" especially if they're asked about it in polling as they obviously were in order to give Harris her edge over Trump?

"When voters are asked to think about race or gender, Harris’ lead grows significantly but when they're NOT asked to think about it, Harris and Trump are tied". Does that make any sense to anyone? Does anyone smell the stink here?

As if that wasn't goofy enough...conductors of that obviously biased poll also gave us this illuminating gem of incredulity!

(again quoted from above linked article)

“Trump has built his political career around a very specific performance of whiteness and masculinity,” Dan Cassino, a professor of government and politics at Fairleigh Dickinson and the executive director of the poll, said in a release. “In the past, that’s been seen as a strength, but it’s no longer clear that it’s working.”

What's no longer clear? That Trump is white or that's he's masculine?

I mean, there are so many layers of caca in that statement I don't even know where to begin! First of all, how exactly has Trump "built his political career around a specific performance of whiteness and masculinity"? I mean isn't it obvious he's a White Male? What else was he supposed to run as? A green Horse? 🤣

Of course that wasn't explained...just thrown out there as a reason Trump is doing well with men...and get this...even Black men!

Quote:
"Trump saw his strongest support among men who hold traditionally masculine identities.” See, if you're a man, you're not supposed to hold "traditionally masculine identities" according to these deranged pollsters! :rolleyes: So let's say you're a Black male...how do YOU feel about Trump?

(from pollsters)
“Race matters in elections, but it’s not inevitable that voters are thinking about it,”

Oh I get it now, unless they're asked about race, most voters don't even think about race!
giphy.webp

Guess that explains why Trump polls so well with Black males? Until of course they're actually asked to think about race! Then what happens according to these delusional pollsters?

“Trump does reasonably well among nonwhite voters so long as they’re not thinking about race: Once they are, we see a huge shift to Harris.”

See? Black voters (especially males) are OK with Trump who does "reasonably well" with them until...wait for it....they're asked to think about race! Ah, then we see their true leanings come out in favor of Harris! See, while they're NOT thinking about race, they like Trump. However, when they are asked to think about race (cause they ain't Black if they vote for Trump don't 'ya know?) well then they're racial identity surfaces and all-of-a-sudden...they're Harris voters! How convenient for those pollsters huh folks?

So they're not voting based on policy, it's obviously all about race...which of course the authors of this BS poll ironically had told us just a few lines earlier "is not inevitable voters are thinking about" until of course they're asked about it! 😏

If anyone takes these Left wing polls seriously today, I'd say they probably have "issues" beyond normalcy.

Good Lord....and @moe linked this caca thinking it's actually a legitimate poll no less! :oops:

@moe
230.jpg
Well what do 'ya expect me to do, just sit there and watch Trump win in a landslide?

Yes @moe give it up...Kamala is going to get buried along with your deranged ego.

Lord have Mercy!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT