ADVERTISEMENT

Harrell gone to Purdue

Welcome to old news please try to keep up. If you hadn't noticed he had his resume out to every school looking for OC or HC.

I guess we know where JT ends up.

No shocker. At Purdue he will be able to coach at least 2-3 years. This would be his last season here because the world knows Neal is getting fired and its no secret the fans are not high on any of the WVU coaches except maybe the RB coach. I would rather coach somewhere fans will show up too. WVU football program is a mess and will be a mess until the clown is gone.

No shocker. At Purdue he will be able to coach at least 2-3 years. This would be his last season here because the world knows Neal is getting fired and its no secret the fans are not high on any of the WVU coaches except maybe the RB coach. I would rather coach somewhere fans will show up too. WVU football program is a mess and will be a mess until the clown is gone.
Exact point. Harrell knows Neal is hitting the exit. Maybe Neal does get fired after Jan 1 but we can only dream.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
What do you do now? What O Coord would come with the current situation? Go back to Brown calling plays and it’s 14 pts per game again most of the time.

Lose Chad Scott and you might as well cancel the season.

What do you do now? What O Coord would come with the current situation? Go back to Brown calling plays and it’s 14 pts per game again most of the time.
That would be one sure way to get him fired.

I think that's a real possibility considering it's 4 million cheaper and easier on the wallet.
Well if Wren wants to raise some money fast, fire him the first of the year and he could make it back pretty quick. I know the sport as a whole is a bit of a turd, man we have little to no motivation or hope going into 2023.

I hope Purdue likes a lot of 3 and outs and drives lasting less than 30 seconds.

EDIT: But they will get to break records on the number of men in motion during the pre-snap.

Is Lesley next to move on.
I'd say most of these coaches will be or are currently looking elsewhere. Smart for them to do so. Why stick around on basically a one-year contract when you can possibly hook up with another school and start fresh and have more job security?

I hope Purdue likes a lot of 3 and outs and drives lasting less than 30 seconds.

EDIT: But they will get to break records on the number of men in motion during the pre-snap.
I think he wants to bring in a guy who runs an offense similar to what we saw in the Oklahoma game. Its what we had success running in the past. No more of this air raid crap.

I think he wants to bring in a guy who runs an offense similar to what we saw in the Oklahoma game. Its what we had success running in the past. No more of this air raid crap.
Brown is an air raid guy. I would love to see us go back to running the ball 70% of the time.

I bet moving companies think of college football coaches like liquor companies think of alcoholics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT