ADVERTISEMENT

Harley Shuts Down Recruitment, Stays with WVU

@Herd Fever got laughed off the Marshall board because he is too stupid for Marshall fans so now he is a Miami fan talking shit. Pizza delivery drivers beware.

Been a Miami fan since the 90s, I only root for Marshall because I am an alum. My fanhood isnt based of placing Orange cones in the right places after WVU football games

Reactions: 352Canes
Been a Miami fan since the 90s, I only root for Marshall because I am an alum. My fanhood isnt based of placing Orange cones in the right places after WVU football games
You are not making sense now tard fever. Your a Miami fan who just cheers for Marshall because you went there and your username is herd fever. Logical.

Word on the street is that Harley wasn't going to qualify academically at Miami and UF just came to the party too late. Looks like the reason Miami waited until October/November to offer was because his grades needed work. Miami was feeling better about his grades partway through this semester, but turns out they were mislead. He didn't get the grades he needed so Miami pulled his offer.

Just glad there are schools like WVU and Marshall out there that will accept kids like this because he certainly deserves a shot in life.
Sad for Harley, but that is apparently the case.

Reactions: 352Canes
Enjoy him (and his sister because we all know that's what it took LOL)

H6 idiot of the month.

tumblr_ma2c5xB64A1ry46hlo3_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT