ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to believe Sean Miller isn't taking Pitt job.

Low IQ again. Over a 12 year period recently Pitt was Top 5 winning percentage. Throw in National Top 5 rankings, some Sweet16s and #1 seed. But you know that.
Ok. Why exactly didn't you guys feel like Dixon was good enough again?

Something about underachieving?

You have no idea about that situation haha. I can tell by your tone and question.
Meanwhile Dixon went dancing and Pitt can't sniff a win in conference. I can tell by your ton and content that you are clueless. I expect better than this Pitt homer response from you. You have to own Pitt's shit, homer. LOL

Meanwhile Dixon went dancing and Pitt can't sniff a win in conference. I can tell by your ton and content that you are clueless. I expect better than this Pitt homer response from you. You have to own Pitt's shit, homer. LOL

Listen 5-0 we’ve been pretty civil recently. I don’t think we need to go down a dumb road tonight. WVU is in great shape and I’m pumped for a great second half. I get you hate Pitt. And me. I’m good with that.

Listen 5-0 we’ve been pretty civil recently. I don’t think we need to go down a dumb road tonight. WVU is in great shape and I’m pumped for a great second half. I get you hate Pitt. And me. I’m good with that.
No just pointing your homer post.

No just pointing your homer post.

In what way? I know the situation regarding Dixon well. And I know the Miller situation as well. Remember I don’t generally ever use “homer” regarding team and staff discussion. Just the ghey conference pride crap.

Jeff Capel can recruit, there is no question about that. Hell, he can recruit with the best of them.

But I am not sold on him as a head coach. I know he good runs at VCU and Oklahoma, but I think the jury is still out as the guy running the show.

Still, I think Pitt made a pretty good hire with Capel.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
@GREGJACOBS Congrats man. Pitt just made a great hire, in my opinion. Two pretty good coaches now in both major sports at Pitt.

Looked bleak for a week or so and a name that wasn’t talked about much but should make the Pitt hoop program a 3 year reboot instead of 10 year. Big day for Pitt for sure Herd

Holy Cross used to be a contender. I’m sure they’ll be back too.

You’re so foolish pal. Another goofball that offers very little value. Pitt just dropped over $3 million and grabbed an A List candidate for new coach. LOL at WVU homers that hate Pitt. LOL at Pitt homers that hate WVU. Both are losers haha.

Jeff Capel can recruit, there is no question about that. Hell, he can recruit with the best of them.

But I am not sold on him as a head coach. I know he good runs at VCU and Oklahoma, but I think the jury is still out as the guy running the show.

Still, I think Pitt made a pretty good hire with Capel.

It looked bleak yesterday FanForever but worked out for Pitt. I’ve always been in the camp that things are best when Pitt and WVU are doing well. They don’t really recruit against each other regularly. Here and there but not a ton. So it’s better theater when both are good. It’s on Pitt now to work their way back.

What do you think of the Pitt hire?
You'll have to see if he's any good. If he is it won't take long to get back to the tourney. If he can get them back then all he has to do is meet tourney expectations based on seeding. Everyone seems to forget that Jame Dixon was a tournament choker. Tcu will fnd out that getting bounced by higher seeds will be the norm uner Dixon.

Last edited:
You’re so foolish pal. Another goofball that offers very little value. Pitt just dropped over $3 million and grabbed an A List candidate for new coach. LOL at WVU homers that hate Pitt. LOL at Pitt homers that hate WVU. Both are losers haha.
Top programs hire currently successful head coaches. They don’t overpay for assistants. But for the $3mil it’s a lateral move.

True and could be a great hire.

Who knows. He seemed to do ok at VCU then obviously lost control a bit at Oklahoma. I just know as of Monday morning the situation at Pitt was not looking good. This hire at least is legitimate. He’s looking at a 3 or 4 year reboot. Hopefully the Pitt/WVU series gets extended so there can be some great games in future.

Who knows. He seemed to do ok at VCU then obviously lost control a bit at Oklahoma. I just know as of Monday morning the situation at Pitt was not looking good. This hire at least is legitimate. He’s looking at a 3 or 4 year reboot. Hopefully the Pitt/WVU series gets extended so there can be some great games in future.
I agree. The Pitt/WVU games when competitive, are as good as they get.

Healing of your enormous daddy wounds begins when you embrace the truth about yourself, GJ.

Now it makes sense why you don’t get likes on your HB haha. There’s weird then there’s super weird then there’s you brah.

Is he able to bring anyone in immediately to field a team next season? I think I read that Pitt is down to something insane like 3 scholarship players, not sure if it’s legit or just hearsay on message boards.

Is he able to bring anyone in immediately to field a team next season? I think I read that Pitt is down to something insane like 3 scholarship players, not sure if it’s legit or just hearsay on message boards.
I would think his first job is to convince as many as possible to stay so he can field a team.

Doubt it. I’ll be stunned if it’s not a 3 or 4 year reboot. Pitt has lost like 25 ACC games in a row. That’s F’n nuts!!! Total embarrassment. Capel needs time. I like the hire a lot but he needs time. All but a couple of the players ask for and got a release. Sounds like most will stay but who knows. I’m just hoping the last game or two of the WVU/Pitt series can be legit so it’s a National Game like it use to be. That’s on Pitt to step up. Then sign long term deal. Like every year forever. These two should never not play.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT