ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to believe Sean Miller isn't taking Pitt job.

He cheats why would they want him? Hard to believe Pitt has fallen this bad. A good coach will help them get back to respectable. Their in a good conference.

They are likely going to end up with a D list shot in the dark candidate.

Rick Pitino insists that he did nothing wrong and still wants to coach. He's a proven winner, but will anyone take a chance on him so soon after Louisville? I think they will, but it will probably be a mid major program.

Rick Pitino insists that he did nothing wrong and still wants to coach. He's a proven winner, but will anyone take a chance on him so soon after Louisville? I think they will, but it will probably be a mid major program.

Well UL will be a mid-major program in a few years...maybe they can bring him back then. Worked for Petrino

[roll]

Reactions: spartanEER

There is a possible show cause hanging over his head so I doubt any program brings him in
At his age he could possibly still coach ten years so with a possible 3 year show cause it could be possible for him to return in 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
They are likely going to end up with a D list shot in the dark candidate.

Pitt offered Hurley $3.2 Million for 6 years. That’s a Top 15 contract. If Hurley goes another direction, probable, tonight or tomorrow AD will wrap something up over the next few days. $3.2/yr gets ya more than your D list.

Pitt offered Hurley $3.2 Million for 6 years. That’s a Top 15 contract. If Hurley goes another direction, probable, tonight or tomorrow AD will wrap something up over the next few days. $3.2/yr gets ya more than your D list.

The Post Gazette is reporting that the only hang-up is that Hurley has major concerns about being able to recruit. Stated in recent years the ‘name brand’ (odd term to use) Pitt has taken major hits in both popular college sports and may be past the point of a recovery.

Really....would just be at best a lateral move in his career. I suppose he could chase the large contract but it’ll probably cost him in the long run.

Pitt board seems to think Hurley is not coming. So who is left? $3.2 million doesn’t mean anything if it goes to another Stallings.

Pitt board seems to think Hurley is not coming. So who is left? $3.2 million doesn’t mean anything if it goes to another Stallings.

Who knows. They didn’t give Stalling $3.2 but he was over $2. New name is Washington’s head coach.

The Post Gazette is reporting that the only hang-up is that Hurley has major concerns about being able to recruit. Stated in recent years the ‘name brand’ (odd term to use) Pitt has taken major hits in both popular college sports and may be past the point of a recovery.

Really....would just be at best a lateral move in his career. I suppose he could chase the large contract but it’ll probably cost him in the long run.

LOL at you quoting bankrupt PG. Recruiting is tough in all but 20-30 places. Just like WVU recruiting is always a challenge for Pitt. I have a feeling if you put Huggy at PItt and Stallings at WVU things would be opposite at both programs. It’s obvious that Hurley’s goals are not at Pitt but for now the money is. Also lateral moves aren’t associated with an ACC program that through a couple years ago were one of the winningest programs in the country over the previous 10-12 years and can toss $3.2/yr around to grab a coach. But you know that.

LOL at you quoting bankrupt PG. Recruiting is tough in all but 20-30 places. Just like WVU recruiting is always a challenge for Pitt. I have a feeling if you put Huggy at PItt and Stallings at WVU things would be opposite at both programs. It’s obvious that Hurley’s goals are not at Pitt but for now the money is. Also lateral moves aren’t associated with an ACC program that through a couple years ago were one of the winningest programs in the country over the previous 10-12 years and can toss $3.2/yr around to grab a coach. But you know that.

I didn’t quote the Post Gazette but rather made an outlandish claim and wondered who would buy that stupid shit. Looks like you purchased the entire inventory.

...and while I was also joking with the ‘lateral move’ comment you, as a Pitt fan, actually gave it validity. Too funny.

Louisville is Blue Blood hoops. They’ll be fine.

You think the NCAA is done with UL? All this crap they are dealing with is the FBI. They are going to dig up so much crap on that shithole that the NCAA won’t be able to ignore it they way they did with UNC.

You think the NCAA is done with UL? All this crap they are dealing with is the FBI. They are going to dig up so much crap on that shithole that the NCAA won’t be able to ignore it they way they did with UNC.

UNC actually took the wrong way out

Most people missed the statement made by the NCAA discipline committee.
Lets just say there was a reason why UNC had their academic standing increased in the WSJ academic ranking released right before the decision

UNC should have taken the slap on the wrist for creating classes to help their athletes
When they claimed that the classes were opened to everyone it makes people wonder how many other paper courses are offered in Chapel Hill

The last few Independent academic rankings that are non profit have dropped UNC's academic standing

So they didnt get away with their crimes

Last edited:
I didn’t quote the Post Gazette but rather made an outlandish claim and wondered who would buy that stupid shit. Looks like you purchased the entire inventory.

...and while I was also joking with the ‘lateral move’ comment you, as a Pitt fan, actually gave it validity. Too funny.

Her vagina is hurting because people here are bashing on her piece of shit school.

Pitt is a dumpster fire.

He cheats why would they want him? Hard to believe Pitt has fallen this bad. A good coach will help them get back to respectable. Their in a good conference.

Your vs. You're
Their vs. They're

Do I need to help you with any other ones or has CTE set in fully with you being an ex-jock as you told Keaton?

Wrong. He declined. Make up what you want.
Zeise seems to agree: It isn’t a surprise that Dan Hurley chose Connecticut over Pitt, as that was reportedly Hurley’s top choice all along if he were to leave Rhode Island. This much became clear when Pitt’s offer was leaked Monday night, along with the news that Rhode Island was trying to make an offer to keep him. Hurley, however, is headed to Connecticut. His camp played Pitt like a fiddle, and Hurley got what he wanted.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...ates-connecticut-huskies/stories/201803220149

Haven't you heard. Miller is going to Marshall as an assistant coach because 304 said they are the next best thing to NCAA run to final 4. Elmore will average 40 points 12 rebounds 14 assist. Trae Young records will be mute.

Hurley to UConn. Pitt now has to reach further down the midmajor ladder

That was a smart move for Hurley, he's got a good rep for repairing programs. But Pitt needs more than repairs, they need a complete rebuild.

bigstock-Auto-mechanic-checking-an-inte-15606323.jpg

Last edited:

Mack is visiting this weekend. The NCAA is a joke. You’re a quality member You know the NCAA is a joke.

Weird but ok. Have a great Friday honey. Should be awesome tonight.

Haven't you heard. Miller is going to Marshall as an assistant coach because 304 said they are the next best thing to NCAA run to final 4. Elmore will average 40 points 12 rebounds 14 assist. Trae Young records will be mute.

12 rebounds my ass....

That guy will average atleast 20 while only being able to bench press 135lbs

Holy Cross used to be a contender. I’m sure they’ll be back too.

Low IQ again. Over a 12 year period recently Pitt was Top 5 winning percentage. Throw in National Top 5 rankings, some Sweet16s and #1 seed. But you know that.

ADVERTISEMENT