ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the OT forum. God Bless

I

Take a minute to reflect on these thoughts this holiday season:
  • Thanksgiving 3.jpg
    "Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are." Joyce Giraud
  • "When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup." Sam Lefkowitz
  • “Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.” Oprah Winfrey
  • “The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time.” Douglas Wood

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the OT forum. God Bless

I

Take a minute to reflect on these thoughts this holiday season:
  • Thanksgiving 3.jpg
    "Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are." Joyce Giraud
  • "When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup." Sam Lefkowitz
  • “Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.” Oprah Winfrey
  • “The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time.” Douglas Wood

same to you my brother

ADVERTISEMENT