ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Penguin Awareness Day!

MikeRafone

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2011
Penguin's are fairly harmless, let's see you boys find something bad to say about them.

They just think they can, Airport.

I saw a drunken twenty something have a very rude awakening out there running from the cops by jumping from RV roof to RV roof with no pants in the 80's. His legs gave out on that final jump and it was off to the jailhouse with him. It wasn't pretty to begin with and the end was literally butt-ugly.

If he'd hid under one, they would have had a helluva time getting him out. Never doubt the wisdom of the noble penguin.

Reactions: Airport
They just think they can, Airport.

I saw a drunken twenty something have a very rude awakening out there running from the cops by jumping from RV roof to RV roof with no pants in the 80's. His legs gave out on that final jump and it was off to the jailhouse with him. It wasn't pretty to begin with and the end was literally butt-ugly.

If he'd hid under one, they would have had a helluva time getting him out. Never doubt the wisdom of the noble penguin.
That's freakin awesome. I wish I could have seen it.

Penguin's are fairly harmless, let's see you boys find something bad to say about them.

Best team in the NHL.......well, at least in the Top 3 or so.....right now, buddy. And they know how much the Flyers, Capitals, Blue Jackets, Rangers, Islanders and Bruins suck.

Reactions: torontoeers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT