ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Father's day to one creepy Dad

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
I give President Biden (aka creepy Joe) a hard time on this forum because he both earned and deserves it. However he is a Father and one who lost one of his sons so I'm sympathetic to him in that respect. We all only get one Dad on this Earth, and I'm sure his kids are grateful to have him. Not all Dads are perfect, some even are creepy like Joe, but it doesn't take away from the special honor it is to be a Father and Lovingly be called "Dad". So I'm sending best wishes and congratulations to Grandpa Joe for at least accomplishing that in his otherwise creepy Life.

Happy Father's day Joe Biden, even creeps deserve some recognition for that honor.

Gee thanks atl, with heartfelt wishes like that, who needs criticism?
iu

Couldn't offer it to a nicer creep Joe! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He is MY Dad...as creepy as he may be?
iu

It's not your fault Hunter, anyway I'm sure he appreciates all the questionable foreign money you've provided him through the years...way to take care of "the big guy" ! 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
Those poor little kids. Feel so sorry for them.

I'd take her to get an ice cream cone...let her order it exactly as she wanted it, hand it to her, then just as she's about to dig in...take it away and force her to watch me eat it right in front of her.

If she cries or asks why, I'd point at that car and tell her "because I Love you too sweetheart".

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'd take her to get an ice cream cone...let her order it exactly as she wanted it, hand it to her, then just as she's about to dig in...take it away and force her to watch me eat it right in front of her.

If she cries or asks why, I'd point at that car and tell her "because I Love you too sweetheart".
Just blame the baby mama, she not doing a good job raisin my baby...

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Agreed. Trump is a creepy Dad. Trumpers support incest.

Donald Trump kissed daughter Ivanka in a really creepy way | Metro News

ArtForum Prints Art World Protest Group's Dear Ivanka Letter |artnet News's Dear Ivanka Letter |artnet News
In Newly Leaked Tapes, Donald Trump Deems Angelina Jolie a Seven and  Declares Ivanka Is Better Looking than Charlize Theron
No, just gasoline under 2.00 a gallon. Trump broke you, then you voted for creepy Joe. I'd be embarrassed to defend that type of stupidity too!

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT