ADVERTISEMENT

Haitian hellholes: Sylacauga and Albertville, AL... Charleroi, PA ...Springfield, OH... Washington, IN

lol...

liberals SUCK ASS...

GXDAxZzaIAAuZNV

In the last several weeks, my office has received many inquiries from actual residents of Springfield who've said their neighbors' pets or local wildlife were abducted by Haitian migrants. It's possible, of course, that all of these rumors will turn out to be false. Do you know what's confirmed? That a child was murdered by a Haitian migrant who had no right to be here. That local health services have been overwhelmed. That communicable diseases--like TB and HIV--have been on the rise. That local schools have struggled to keep up with newcomers who don't know English. That rents have risen so fast that many Springfield families can't afford to put a roof over their head. Here is Kamala Harris bragging about giving amnesty to thousands of Haitian migrants. https://x.com/i/status/1833147988765478944…If you're a reporter, or an activist, who didn't give a shit about these suffering Americans until yesterday, I have some advice:Spare your outrage for your fellow citizens suffering under Kamala Harris's policies. Be outraged at yourself for letting this happen.

We can't afford to take care of the citizens we have now. Add the fact we have shipped so many jobs overseas. This isn't going to work. Especially with the fact they are not properly vetted. Regardless how people feel about the United States being a Nation of immigrants. That's not what this is in anyway shape or form. This is ANARCHY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT