ADVERTISEMENT

Hahn looked like my dad in church

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume Ol' Billy was just saying a few novenas and collecting himself before delivering some real deal halftime rah-rah.

But wow, never seen a coach on the bench look like that....looked like a coed was blowing him.

Reactions: Cheers
I've talked to him and he's a likable guy. Huggins says he's good at his job. All I know is I want to be him!

I'm sure he's great.. .. A friend would tell him that he looks like an ass.

His wife also has/had cancer. If Hahn were released from WVU it is doubtful that Hahn's wife would have medical insurance.

His wife also has/had cancer. If Hahn were released from WVU it is doubtful that Hahn's wife would have medical insurance.
Why would that be doubtful? Have they no savings from his salary? There is always the Affordable Care Act if they are indigent. Very sorry to hear that she has cancer but there are a lot of people scraping by on almost nothing who also have cancer, Huntingtons Disease, Alzheimers, MS, Cerebral Palsy, on and on. Is the University now employing people solely because they have medical issues? This isn't the way it works in the real world, where people are fired, or laid off for very little reason, regardless of their home life.

FYI, health coverage often gets covered in buyouts. That doesn't really matter, right now though.

He has no business being employed by WVU in any capacity. He must have some dirt on Huggs to be on the gravy train he is.
How could ANYONE affiliated with this program, coach, player, fan or otherwise, be on the sidelines of the game and be THAT F'n relaxed? How is that humanLy possible? I am here at home practically busting a fricken TV and he's taking a snooze. Is he on Qualudes or something? Dear God that was fricken unbelievable. Wow.

For the record .... I had a hard time believing my eyes too. But even when he wasn't "snoozing" he looked worse than I have ever seen him. It was bad.

Was he sick? Massive hangover? Both? What? Whatever it was it needs to be the exception and not the routine.

But I'm still convinced that Huggs keeps Hahn employed because it is the easiest way for him to care for his wife. They were even talking about the situation during the game since the game was part of the Jimmy Vee Classic.

LOL - Did you see that? That dude looked dead or sleeping.

What happened is that Huggins leaned over and told him................" I've Got This " and at that point Hahn was finally able to relax. I observed this during a sideline shot.

All the WVU's assistant basketball coaches should be fired including Hahn. They had no business losing to UVA.

iu

Hahn is fatter than a tick on a coon hound.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT