ADVERTISEMENT

Gunny's Twitter Files: We have the Durham Report...

You ask who .... then call them clowns.... and you're a teacher
I'm doubting you understand the dimensions in this thread.
I do not follow them nor do I care to. They are clowns so nice try and trying to tie me in with that clown group. It looks like you do not understand. So who should I sign my picture to??? I am sure your wife would want one too.

I do not follow them nor do I care to. They are clowns so nice try and trying to tie me in with that clown group. It looks like you do not understand. So who should I sign my picture to??? I am sure your wife would want one too.
Well I mean you believe biden's is not a proven lier since 1988 , you fell for Adam Schiff, Hillary and the msm Russian thing and still do .
So I figured a gullible failure as yourself would fall for the emotional acts of a group like antifa.

Well I mean you believe biden's is not a proven lier since 1988 , you fell for Adam Schiff, Hillary and the msm Russian thing and still do .
So I figured a gullible failure as yourself would fall for the emotional acts of a group like antifa.
I know that trump is a proven liar and its been documented time and time and time again. You make it sound like I am this Biden Champion, where are the posts on that???? Again you have no facts to support your argument. And tell your wife that its of if she uses my face from the photo to think about me when she is around you. It can be her little secret

I know that trump is a proven liar and its been documented time and time and time again. You make it sound like I am this Biden Champion, where are the posts on that???? Again you have no facts to support your argument. And tell your wife that its of if she uses my face from the photo to think about me when she is around you. It can be her little secret
Show me the Trump lies ....
I'll be waiting
How's that Russian lie doing.

Thanks Gunny for adding the links !!!

b1c24e68323ab0b4.jpg

Update title pls.

Again right now trump is guilty. And should go to jail. If Biden is also guilty he too should go to jail. Plain and simple. Funny how I agree with you on this. I am not making excuses for Biden never have not going to. If he breaks the law he should pay. How many Trumpers will say the same thing ?????
What is Trump guilty of? Got anything to back that stupid up sammyKlan?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT