ADVERTISEMENT

Gunny's Twitter Files: We have the Durham Report...

Decouple from China and build here? Guess we will see if he keeps his word about Twitter though.

I was about to post this same tweet...

This wasn't the answer I was expecting...

I'm not fan of his. I don't like his business he conducts with China. However I give him credit for what he has done with Twitter. He's never going to make everyone happy. If he keeps his word then it's hard not to respect that. Because they will come after him. He's got to know that.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Elon Musk Schools CNBC, Gives Lesson on Media Psyops in a Remarkable Exchange

It [Allen, Texas mall shooting] was, I think, incorrectly ascribed to be a white supremacist action,” expressed Elon Musk.

“And the evidence for that [white supremacy] was some obscure Russian website that no one’s ever heard of that had no followers. And the company that found this is Bellingcat. And you know what Bellingcat does?” Elon asked. “Psyops,” he answered.

“And there’s no proof, by the way, that he was not [a white supremacist,” retorted CNBC.

“I would say that there’s no proof that he is,” replied Musk.

“And that’s a debate you want to get into on Twitter,” asked CNBC.

“Yes,” responded Elon, “because we should not be ascribing things to white supremacy if it’s false.”

This is just amazing..
So many people will never see this or try and understand it .

You don't give people enough credit. They understand it. Some support it because they think they can control it. Started to prevent foreign enemies. Didn't work because the foreign enemies control the new Democrat Party.

ADVERTISEMENT