ADVERTISEMENT

Guilty plea to Vote Fraud in Pennsylvania.

I think it’s funny that one of the defendants in the capitol riots is claiming “Foxitist” or something to that effect. Saying their emotional propaganda forced him into action. A pro-Trumper, capitol riot, anti-liberal, rage filled, conservative is saying, in the court of law, that Fox News caused him to believe things that weren’t true and made him angry enough about it, that he committed actions against his better judgement.

I think it’s funny that one of the defendants in the capitol riots is claiming “Foxitist” or something to that effect. Saying their emotional propaganda forced him into action. A pro-Trumper, capitol riot, anti-liberal, rage filled, conservative is saying, in the court of law, that Fox News caused him to believe things that weren’t true and made him angry enough about it, that he committed actions against his better judgement.
I think it is funny you gulp down that stuff.

I keep hearing you guys blabbering “false, untrue, Big Lie, baseless” regarding election fraud. Any idea where we can see examples where these allegations were proven false?

Pedo coop. 😂😂😂

Pedo coop. 😂😂😂
giphy.gif

My fans are thirsty

Agreed. Weird how 1 guy is getting this much publicity and statewide forensic audits in AZ and MI are getting none.
This guy is one of hundreds who got busted thus far but there is a reason he is getting attention while others ignored. For instance, Veritas caught a lady buying votes on a much larger scale. She has since been charged and arrested but outside Project Veritas you wouldnt know a thing about this.

Agreed. Weird how 1 guy is getting this much publicity and statewide forensic audits in AZ and MI are getting none.

Exactly...dead voters, voters with addresses listed as P.O. Boxes (illegal) folks who are not even citizens casting ballots....not a peep of complaints from these phony Leftists. One guy is found to have submitted a fake ballot...he gets headlines in Newsweek and a feature title on the OT board. :rolleyes:

Reactions: JWG66
Exactly...dead voters, voters with addresses listed as P.O. Boxes (illegal) folks who are not even citizens casting ballots....not a peep of complaints from these phony Leftists. One guy is found to have submitted a fake ballot...he gets headlines in Newsweek and a feature title on the OT board. :rolleyes:

Careful, @atlkvb. The word "illegal" is considered offensive and racist to leftists these days.

Add election officials that deserve to go to jail and this totally captures my thoughts.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I keep hearing you guys blabbering “false, untrue, Big Lie, baseless” regarding election fraud. Any idea where we can see examples where these allegations were proven false?
If there is more than 80 million plus people in the US to vote for Biden then this country was already doomed. There's your proof.

If there is more than 80 million plus people in the US to vote for Biden then this country was already doomed. There's your proof.
Both sides have complained. In fairness to everyone and for the sake of our Constitutional Republic it's past time to audit the entire system and fix it.

Last five American presidents seen as illegitimate in dangerous trend​

Americans have seen the last four presidents as illegitimate. Here’s why.​

Will We Ever Tire of Calling Presidents Illegitimate?​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT