ADVERTISEMENT

Guess which coach this describes:

Until you come on here with your account you are a Liar....

This trying to sidestep the issue is entertaining...

Until you come on here with your account you are a Liar....

This trying to sidestep the issue is entertaining...

Keep posting me Texass. It’s gasoline in my car. I’m all you think about you homophobe racist. If you have kids hopefully you don’t teach them the toxic things you obviously believe in. I’m in your in head Texass because I nailed you to the truth. You can’t escape the truth.

I'll come back to this thread when it talks about WVU football. Pissing matches between skunks bore me.

It may not seem like it Eers but I’m working on making Texass’ life miserable here. The more time he addresses me the closer we get to getting this scumbag outta here. I have had a policy of not ignoring anyone. He is low grade low IQ so hopefully he’ll crawl back under his weird rock. He’s so lonely he can’t leave the site. You guys beat me up but I donate and go to games. My moms mom and dad both graduated from WVU. This guy is lonely. Probably does the same thing on several sites. Could you imagine Oklahoma and Texas A&M sites LOL. I kinda feel bad for him. You and I have friends, clubs and travel. He probably doesn’t have anyone. Sad really.

Keep posting me Texass. It’s gasoline in my car. I’m all you think about you homophobe racist. If you have kids hopefully you don’t teach them the toxic things you obviously believe in. I’m in your in head Texass because I nailed you to the truth. You can’t escape the truth.

I can prove what I say unlike you

This is all you had to do.
I can read what someone posts on BL...through their content

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/members/cajuneer.312/

Quit lying, quit attacking people because they have a different POV and quit being a genuine dick....

We will not have problems.

But you find a need to not tell the truth and attack posters.
I am going to call you on your bullshit.

4:01 AM really. 24 hour trolling and biggest dick spat.

Quit lying, quit attacking people because they have a different POV and quit being a genuine dick....

We will not have problems.

But you find a need to not tell the truth and attack posters.
I am going to call you on your bullshit.

Fakes News loser. Back to Texas(great state) for a loser Texass fan that has a head problem. As in I’m in your head my little one.

You been exposed...

Just quit lying. Funny thing is you attempt to weasel around the truth with more lies.

If you live your life through lies and disillusion the truth is not something that can be comprehend.

You been exposed...

Just quit lying. Funny thing is you attempt to weasel around the truth with more lies.

If you live your life through lies and disillusion the truth is not something that can be comprehend.

Oh no scumbag calls me a liar haha. You are the site loser. A homophobe and racist through your indirect, yet easy to see, posts and multi tag names. Now you desperately try to convince anyone that you are the higher ground LOL.

Here’s what’s hilarious..........I’ve been on Lot for over two years.

4:01 AM really. 24 hour trolling and biggest dick spat.

@TownesVanZandt I’m so in your head you can’t stop thinking about thinking about me. Really sad how bad your trolling this site has affected your life. Dude I really recommend you moving on and stop posting me. I wanted to confront your trolling but didn’t think I’d be in your head this bad. Is this really worth for you? I’ll never engage in a sharing of opinions with you again. All I’m gonna do is call you out for the homophobe racist you seem to be(maybe you aren’t) everytime you bother me. Is it even worth posting me Texass? I’m good with never posting you directly again. How bout you? We good?

Oh no scumbag calls me a liar haha. You are the site loser. A homophobe and racist through your indirect, yet easy to see, posts and multi tag names. Now you desperately try to convince anyone that you are the higher ground LOL.

Here’s what’s hilarious..........I’ve been on Lot for over two years.

You have been caught in so many lies that no one believes anything you say.

Why be afraid of people finding out your BL account?

That itself is suspect.

If you do have an account on BL you want to stay hidden behind another alter....

Like I said post on here with your BL account and your credibility returns.

Long Time Posters on here even call you a liar..

Do you want me to bring your friend Orlaco into this....

@TownesVanZandt I’m so in your head you can’t stop thinking about thinking about me. Really sad how bad your trolling this site has affected your life. Dude I really recommend you moving on and stop posting me. I wanted to confront your trolling but didn’t think I’d be in your head this bad. Is this really worth for you? I’ll never engage in a sharing of opinions with you again. All I’m gonna do is call you out for the homophobe racist you seem to be(maybe you aren’t) everytime you bother me. Is it even worth posting me Texass? I’m good with never posting you directly again. How bout you? We good?

Come on rich guy...

I don't have a BL account.
There is no info on there important to me to get an account because WV doesn't recruit the same players as Texas..

But if my credibility was in question I would pay the 99 dollars to get one.

You can afford another account.
Make another account that you aren't afraid to hide and then your credibility will return.

You have been caught in so many lies that no one believes anything you say.

Why be afraid of people finding out your BL account?

That itself is suspect.

If you do have an account on BL you want to stay hidden behind another alter....

Like I said post on here with your BL account and your credibility returns.

Long Time Posters on here even call you a liar..

Do you want me to bring your friend Orlaco into this....

Fake News scumbag! LOL at you now trying to solicit my acct names on Lot. Listen peasant you’ll never know my acct name so deal with it. You throwing out liar liar pants on fire posts is fuel to this troll smashing engine.

Bring her in for sure!!!! I love that chick!!!

Come on rich guy...

I don't have a BL account.
There is no info on there important to me to get an account because WV doesn't recruit the same players as Texas..

But if my credibility was in question I would pay the 99 dollars to get one.

You can afford another account.
Make another account that you aren't afraid to hide and then your credibility will return.

You’re confused scumbag. I control you. You don’t control me. I remain totally in your head haha.

Okay there...

If you bring in 300K a year 99 dollars wouldn't be an issue to maintain your credibility.

This year over $600,000. Money is not a problem. Just sayin. I’m in control of you Texass. In your head so badly.

I have given you a way out there Warren Buffett.
Because we all know you either don't have a BL account or if you do you use it to troll like you do this one.

So like I said you can make a throwaway account to prove you are on BL.

I have given you a way out there Warren Buffett.
Because we all know you either don't have a BL account or if you do you use it to troll like you do this one.

So like I said you can make a throwaway account to prove you are on BL.

GFY scumbag haha. You’re opinion and approval are hilariously irrelevant. Who do you like in the Bear dumbfvck.

GFY scumbag haha. You’re opinion and approval are hilariously irrelevant. Who do you like in the Bear dumbfvck.

It is not my approval.
It is your credibility.

When you make claims and cannot back them up...
You are seen as a liar.
You have been labeled as a liar not just by me but by a lot of people on this board..

But like with any liar your credibility is not important.
That is why you lie in the first place.

So by not trying to prove you are credible you are in fact proving that your credibility is something you don't care about.

It is not my approval.
It is your credibility.

When you make claims and cannot back them up...
You are seen as a liar.
You have been labeled as a liar not just by me but by a lot of people on this board..

But like with any liar your credibility is not important.
That is why you lie in the first place.

So by not trying to prove you are credible you are in fact proving that your credibility is something you don't care about.

Bye bye scumbag. You are irrelevant scumbag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT