ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ”„šŸ”„BREAKINGšŸ”„šŸ”„ Grier not playing in Camping World Bowl

He's leaving the team - okay - then he should be allowed to use any of the facilities in preparing
for the NFL or Senior Bowl. If he wants to leave the Mountaineers - fine but there should
be consequences.

I agree...he should he allowed to use any of the facilities in preparing dor the NFL or Senior Bowl.

Good kid, bright future...WVU alum, lets support him!

He's leaving the team - okay - then he should be allowed to use any of the facilities in preparing
for the NFL or Senior Bowl. If he wants to leave the Mountaineers - fine but there should
be consequences.

Consequences for what? He hasnā€™t broken any rules or laws. Not to mention the fact that it would be used against us in recruiting for any and every recruit we were after.

Some of you are too stupid for words.

Consequences for what? He hasnā€™t broken any rules or laws. Not to mention the fact that it would be used against us in recruiting for any and every recruit we were after.

Some of you are too stupid for words.

He has broken their tender hearts. These old men lost their role model....their lives are collapsing.

Says the loser who has followed this board all day attempting to insult anyone who hurts his little feelings. Damn, quit acting like a 12-year old.

Sniff sniff....someone wont play a game I like watching...WHAAAAAAA WHAAAAAA WHAAAAAA

I must ask, how do you act when something actually bad happens in your life? Do you stick your head in the oven?

Sniff sniff....someone wont play a game I like watching...WHAAAAAAA WHAAAAAA WHAAAAAA

I must ask, how do you act when something actually bad happens in your life? Do you stick your head in the oven?

Sniff...sniff...I smell a 35 year old, basement dwelling, video gamer who still lives with his mom and loves cheese puffs.

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT