ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ”„šŸ”„BREAKINGšŸ”„šŸ”„ Grier not playing in bowl game

Real shocker their.

...to my teammates, who are now lifelong friends who taught me the true meaning of TEAM.

BS reply. The meaning of team is to be there when needed.

A group of people with different skills and. different tasks, who work together on a. common project, service, or goal, with a. meshing of functions and mutual support. Grier is no teammate when needed the most.

I'm okay with this and it has nothing to do with Grier's rights or anything else related to him. I want to see what Allison can do. I want him to get a full game's experience. This bowl is of no importance other than preparation for next season.

Reactions: cwest378092
I don't blame him a bit. Why risk injury for a shit bowl when you are going to be a late 2nd round pick?

Then based upon your logic he should have QUIT after the dreadful Iowa State performance. Hope the ass gets the same outcome as Justin Crawford. F.... college sports and entitlement attitude.

Then based upon your logic he should have QUIT after the dreadful Iowa State performance. Hope the ass gets the same outcome as Justin Crawford. F.... college sports and entitlement attitude.
We still had a Big 12 title on the line (pipe dream I know). He needs to work on his arm strength and foot work. There's six QBs that will get picked ahead of him as of right now, he may drop to the fourth round .

Hopefully he repeats his Oklahoma performance in Senior Bowl - gives 14 points to
the other team. He can't spell team doesn't have an "i" in it.
Good thing for you there is an ā€œiā€ in ā€idiot.ā€

Itā€™s ā€œif a frog had wings,ā€ dumbass.

Congrats on being the boardā€™s biggest troll. You canā€™t stand anyone else having an opinion. Sad.

Why do you need an opinion on Will Grier's life?

Is that something you should have an opinion on?

What part of giving Oklahoma 14 points wasnā€™t correct?
Heā€™s a poster with one of the ugliest histories out there on this board. He has a long, nasty history of calling out and bashing players in both sports and heā€™s been calling out Will Grier for days on the free board saying he somehow ā€œowesā€ it to all of us to play or heā€™s some kind of quitter/loser. Itā€™s fvcking ignorant and pathetic.

This isnā€™t complicated if you have an ounce of common sense. Will Grier could have taken his talents just about anywhere in the country when he left Florida. He CHOSE to come to WVU. Since that time heā€™s been a great role model, a great teammate and has brought nothing but positive publicity, recognition and a lot of success/financial gain to the program. For that we should be saying nothing but thank you. He ā€œowesā€ us nothing.

You still need more? He is also a college student with a wife and a young daughter who is staring straight down the barrel of potentially millions of dollars as long as he stays healthy and ready for the combine and draft. I want to see him play again too, but it would be irresponsible for him to make any other decision. If he was my son or my player, Iā€™d be advising him to do exactly what heā€™s doing.

Reactions: Rojoirish
Heā€™s a poster with one of the ugliest histories out there on this board. He has a long, nasty history of calling out and bashing players in both sports and heā€™s been calling out Will Grier for days on the free board saying he somehow ā€œowesā€ it to all of us to play or heā€™s some kind of quitter/loser. Itā€™s fvcking ignorant and pathetic.

This isnā€™t complicated if you have an ounce of common sense. Will Grier could have taken his talents just about anywhere in the country when he left Florida. He CHOSE to come to WVU. Since that time heā€™s been a great role model, a great teammate and has brought nothing but positive publicity, recognition and a lot of success/financial gain to the program. For that we should be saying nothing but thank you. He ā€œowesā€ us nothing.

You still need more? He is also a college student with a wife and a young daughter who is staring straight down the barrel of potentially millions of dollars as long as he stays healthy and ready for the combine and draft. I want to see him play again too, but it would be irresponsible for him to make any other decision. If he was my son or my player, Iā€™d be advising him to do exactly what heā€™s doing.

Sills is playing. Pat White played 4 times. Geno Smith played. Marc Bulger played. Hostetler played. I could go on and on. WVU gave Grier a free education, tuition and fees, room and board and a stipend for miscellaneous expenses, training to improve his skills and provided facilities to improve his athletic ability. Heā€™s letting his teammates down, the university and the fans. Just my opinion. I always believed in commitment. If heā€™s so worried about injury, why is he playing in the Senior bowl. Just my 0.02.

Sills is playing. Pat White played 4 times. Geno Smith played. Marc Bulger played. Hostetler played. I could go on and on. WVU gave Grier a free education, tuition and fees, room and board and a stipend for miscellaneous expenses, training to improve his skills and provided facilities to improve his athletic ability. Heā€™s letting his teammates down, the university and the fans. Just my opinion. I always believed in commitment. If heā€™s so worried about injury, why is he playing in the Senior bowl. Just my 0.02.

Here, show me on this doll where Will Grier hurt you...

Reactions: DC_Mountaineer
Grier will not play in the Camping Bowl Game.

I have mixed feelings about this. I can't really blame Grier for taking an available option to avoid injuries, but n the other hand, we gave him a home even though he was damaged goods, so it's a draw. Truthfully, I think Grier underachieved in his time at WVU, and he often showed some questionable judgement on the field. It's all more a reflection of what the game has become: just another institution where everyone is chasing $$$$, with no real loyalty to anyone or anything.

This is what's wrong with this generation. They've forgotten these important words: "Finish what you started". So sad. Embarrassing. Hopefully when it comes time for things such as "WVU Hall of Fame" the people that choose remember this.........

Reactions: countryroads89
I have mixed feelings about this. I can't really blame Grier for taking an available option to avoid injuries, but n the other hand, we gave him a home even though he was damaged goods, so it's a draw. Truthfully, I think Grier underachieved in his time at WVU, and he often showed some questionable judgement on the field. It's all more a reflection of what the game has become: just another institution where everyone is chasing $$$$, with no real loyalty to anyone or anything.

So Grier won't risk injury preparing for the NFL draft?

So Grier won't risk injury in the Senior Bowl?

So Grier won't risk injury at the combine?

Fact is that Grier could use the bowl game because even though he's very talented, the scouts see him as a fumble machine that couldn't win the big one.

Here, show me on this doll where Will Grier hurt you...
This is not about hurt. Grier is making a decision based on advice he is getting from those he has placed his trust in and that is a decision based on money. All of that is fine and is something most would do.

The issue here is one of character and integrity. Often in life we can do the right thing for money or for our careers but to do so we have to sacrifice our integrity or besmirch our character in some way. Mr. Grier will learn as he ages - hopefully - that integrity and good character cannot be bought, only earned. He has had the chance to earn his and passed. In the process he had broken a bond with others that assumed - rightly or wrongly - that Mr. Grier would be there.

This is not about hurt. Grier is making a decision based on advice he is getting from those he has placed his trust in and that is a decision based on money. All of that is fine and is something most would do.

The issue here is one of character and integrity. Often in life we can do the right thing for money or for our careers but to do so we have to sacrifice our integrity or besmirch our character in some way. Mr. Grier will learn as he ages - hopefully - that integrity and good character cannot be bought, only earned. He has had the chance to earn his and passed. In the process he had broken a bond with others that assumed - rightly or wrongly - that Mr. Grier would be there.

You are a disingenuous clown.

Name one time in your life you risked $2 million + dollars over a some vague, conceptual, intangible bullshit like you are spewing?

Will Grier has a wife and a child. You are an old ass entitled man. You are a phony ass hat parading on a high horse.

Your character is the worst. You want a young man to risk his future just so he can entertain you for 1 day. Get a life. You are a hurt old man who needs someone to yell at.

Real shocker their.

...to my teammates, who are now lifelong friends who taught me the true meaning of TEAM.

BS reply. The meaning of team is to be there when needed.

A group of people with different skills and. different tasks, who work together on a. common project, service, or goal, with a. meshing of functions and mutual support. Grier is no teammate when needed the most.

Listen fanboy........take the binkie out of your mouth and grow up. Youā€™re in idiot mode right now. Sucks heā€™s not playing but to dog him makes you a dooshbag.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Some people do not have talent - so they go on the internet - and pretend like they know things - but they do not - because they are fakes clowns, who are miserable.

Hahahahahahaha. Does attempting to insult people you donā€™t even know make you feel better about your miserable life?

Apparently so. Poor little fellla.

Mr. Grier will learn as he ages that he was smart to protect a million dollar payday, which when invested will gaurantee his childs education, his own retirement, and a quality life for himself and family. When he is old and happy and fulfilled in life, he will not remember your fragile attacks.

You need everyone to be as poor and miserable as you are, get a life.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Hahahahahahaha. Does attempting to insult people you donā€™t even know make you feel better about your miserable life?

Apparently so. Poor little fellla.

If you had a life you were happy with, Will Grier playing in a football game couldn't upset you.

If you had a life you were happy with, Will Grier playing in a football game couldn't upset you.

My life is awesome. My WVU degree has enabled it. Iā€™m rich as fā€™uck, have banged some really hot chicks and my health is outstanding. Sorry to hurt your feelings but some stranger on an internet message board attempting to throw insults at other posters doesnā€™t register on the radar. It just shows how miserable of a pathetic little pussy you are. Thanks for the entertainment.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Grier, and the other over rated men children, who play a game would be the same group that would leave their buddy in a foxhole. No other way to cut it but say he's a dick on this one. And, the tried and true, overused excuse of "doing it for his familly" is bullshit. He wouldn't have put up "his numbers" if it wasn't for the blocking, catching and play execution by his team mates. Totally crap. F donations this year to the MAC.

My life is awesome. My WVU degree has enabled it. Iā€™m rich as fā€™uck, have banged some really hot chicks and my health is outstanding. Sorry to hurt your feelings but some stranger on an internet message board attempting to throw insults at other posters doesnā€™t register on the radar. It just shows how miserable of a pathetic little pussy you are. Thanks for the entertainment.

You sound like a young punk making
325 BMW payments. Iā€™m not saying you are but if seems like you are super pissed about a kid that values money potential. I get that why done you? You donā€™t come off as someone living a country club lifestyle. Where do you golf?

I don't blame him a bit. Why risk injury for a shit bowl when you are going to be a late 2nd round pick?
Maybe no blame toward him, but, if we lose he game how many of those who sit waiting for an opportunity to 'stone' Dana for losses and any othe perceived mis-deed will recall that we had first rate players who chose to not show up for the game? Big deal is made regarding various records but those casting the stones seldom (as in NEVER) call to memory that circumstances played a ,major role in crating the 'fact' they are dwelling on. The outcome is a great opportunity (totem) to bash the staff (and Dana in particular) when others made a great contribution to the 'failure' and are, so often, not mentioned or exonerated .

Grier is overatted anyway. He will not be a first round pick when he gets exposed in workouts and film. He is 6-1, slow, small hands and makes too many mistakes.

Grier is a me, me, me pussy millennial. Probably watches CNN in his spare time and owns a pussy Hillary hat. His wife is older than him and is a groupie chick that pounced on him thinking he would go pro at some point. She previously dated a pro hockey player. She was after every SEC QB she could get. She dated another SEC QB as well.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Grier is overatted anyway. He will not be a first round pick when he gets exposed in workouts and film. He is 6-1, slow, small hands and makes too many mistakes.

Grier is a me, me, me pussy millennial. Probably watches CNN in his spare time and owns a pussy Hillary hat. His wife is older than him and is a groupie chick that pounced on him thinking he would go pro at some point. She previously dated a pro hockey player. She was after every SEC QB she could get. She dated another SEC QB as well.

I would pay $1000 to watch Grier beat the shit out of you haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT