ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings From Orlando!

Cheers

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
We decided to combine a family vacation in Florida with a campus tour of UF. As soon as we drove on campus one of the first trucks we see has the Flying WV proudly displayed on the rear window. Well of course I had to put down my window and give him a Raucous Let’s Go Mountaineers!! He reciprocated. We are literally everywhere.

We are touring various campuses throughout the country looking for the right school for our rising junior daughter. Florida is very nice with the best part being a tour of The Swamp!! It holds 95K but when you’re inside the stadium it doesn’t seem that big. Very cozy accommodations, great venue for College Football. My daughter said she likes Mountaineer Field better, smart girl. :sunglasses: Florida reminded me of a cross between UCLA and Berkeley.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th Mountaineers!!

Cheers to You! [cheers]

Go to WVU. Great things happening in Morgantown and the entire region is on rise. Morgantown has big things coming.

Pullman Square down in Huntington is a nice feature to downtown Huntington. Marshall ain’t that bad. Lots of the money moved out to Barboursville and I-64 between Charleston and Huntington. Marshall, Huntington getting more aggressive about making the Marshall University area cleaner and better. Lots of bars, restaurants for Marshall students on that side of downtown. Marshall adding a pharmacy school as well.

Reactions: Cheers
Have fun! :americanflag:

JRjU3qD.gif

Reactions: Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT