ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings from a Tennessee fan

Stay strong big boy. Maybe one day you'll be as cool as moi

tenor.gif

You’re slowing down Allen haha

Thread is...

and Greg has yet to stay on topic.

I love all the posts about if y’all can hold WVU to under 21 points. That by God powerful offense was held to 24 points or less 5 times last year. I know I know, Will Grier went down and that just blew everything for y’all. Give me a break, you guys would’ve finished with the same record if he wasn’t injured. The only game you might’ve won was Utah

I love all the posts about if y’all can hold WVU to under 21 points. That by God powerful offense was held to 24 points or less 5 times last year. I know I know, Will Grier went down and that just blew everything for y’all. Give me a break, you guys would’ve finished with the same record if he wasn’t injured. The only game you might’ve won was Utah

obama_gtfo.gif

Reactions: Brookecountyeer

One thing all those teams had in common - they were all better than Tennessee. Another thing in common - all those teams would have beaten Tennessee also.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

I love all these trolls that think they know everything.

2 of those 24 or under games were against top 25 programs. 2 others were without Grier playing. The 5th one was a win over 14th ranked (at the time) ISU team.

Let me know which spin you want to use next and I can spin it back at you.

Move on troll.

Thread is...

and Greg has yet to stay on topic.

The thread went sideways when some of the brainiacs on here started blowing him crap about how great WVU is and how shitty Tennessee is. That wasn’t on me moron. I just keep things real and now you’re the next internet tough guy bitchin it up. You’re so pathetic your HB like ratio is a joke. I dominate you on your your own board haha

I just watched the OU / UGA CFP game and realized the OU coach who called a muffed kick at the end of the 1st half cost them the game. It wouldn't have gone in to OT. It's amazing how the SEC folks say they have vaunted defenses that would make Tom Brady tremble. So how did OU score so many points agin UGA? UT may make comments about our D, but we did fairly well agin teams with a real QB. It's hard to stop a 3-headed monster with Mayfield, Mahone, Rudolph, and Hill. We scored agin OU some..........UT couldn't even get a point agin UGA.

The thread went sideways when some of the brainiacs on here started blowing him crap about how great WVU is and how shitty Tennessee is. That wasn’t on me moron. I just keep things real and now you’re the next internet tough guy bitchin it up. You’re so pathetic your HB like ratio is a joke. I dominate you on your your own board haha

Wow. Your hemorrhoids acting up today. Try some H and feel better. You're so distraught you can't respond with any capable sense. I mean really, you on your your own board. What does that even mean? Pretty sure I don't own this board. But I am pretty good at irritating you, obviously.

Wow. Your hemorrhoids acting up today. Try some H and feel better. You're so distraught you can't respond with any capable sense. I mean really, you on your your own board. What does that even mean? Pretty sure I don't own this board. But I am pretty good at irritating you, obviously.

Dude you’re not irritating. I enjoy this site. If I need to explain then you really are dumb. I’m assuming you just need to grow up. This is fun abusing geek fans like you that never played football.

Dude you’re not irritating. I enjoy this site. If I need to explain then you really are dumb. I’m assuming you just need to grow up. This is fun abusing geek fans like you that never played football.

Yet again more yak yak from you.

LOL i agree. and they get mad when you ask them when you ask them when they won a National title or any title for that matter. I know WV, i was stationed there. Marshall beat them.
Uhhh...when exactly did that happen? Oh, that's right. They never have. As for in-state foes, how about that Vandy game last year?? 42-24. Are you F'n kidding me?!?! Vandy kicked your ass. [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT