ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings from a Tennessee fan

Using the term "moving the goalpost" should be done in the correct situation.

If not then it falls back to you.

You double down on your ridiculousness by referring to me as a "loser".
Why not goofball or one of your other favorite sayings.

Funny thing is you are not digging yourself out of the hole you created but you are digging yourself deeper

Reactions: JWBinDC
You don’t have the right or ability to frame me as anything goofball. I support 4 team very closely. Pitt, WVU, Ohio State and Duquesne. There’s nothing you can post to change that punk. Nothing. I’m just not a homer like you are. Find me a WVU football or basketball post where I hate on team or coaches. You can’t fool.

No true WVU fan would even sniff at a Pitt team or Ohio State. I'll be a homer until I die. So Eat Shit Pitt boy.

The Hall of Hate is for a truly despicable Pitt that is worth hating for the ages.

Jack Fleming told us that we hate Pitt now, we have always hated Pitt and we will hate Pitt for all time. I never argued with Jack.

I get almost as much joy out of seeing them lose as I do seeing us win. I want every Pitt team in every sport to lose every game from now until the end of time.

Go post your garbage on another board.

How can you be a Pitt and West Virginia fan?
For you to truly think that people will believe that shows how far from reality you really are.

Never have I heard a UT fan say I like OU and the Piggies as well....

Even when OU and Arkansas plays most Texas fans are hoping for a game that never ends and a winner is not determined

Reactions: WVUALLEN
No true WVU fan would even sniff at a Pitt team or Ohio State. I'll be a homer until I die. So Eat Shit Pitt boy.

The Hall of Hate is for a truly despicable Pitt that is worth hating for the ages.

Jack Fleming told us that we hate Pitt now, we have always hated Pitt and we will hate Pitt for all time. I never argued with Jack.

I get almost as much joy out of seeing them lose as I do seeing us win. I want every Pitt team in every sport to lose every game from now until the end of time.

Go post your garbage on another board.

Grow up fool

How can you be a Pitt and West Virginia fan?
For you to truly think that people will believe that shows how far from reality you really are.

Never have I heard a UT fan say I like OU and the Piggies as well....

Even when OU and Arkansas plays most Texas fans are hoping for a game that never ends and a winner is not determined

Listen Texass fool I don’t care what you think

Greg needs to find better hobbies
giphy.gif

Haven’t we been down this road. I’m not here to make friends 5-0. Add some value for a change pal.
Greg the only value you add is entertainment. If I want value, I go to the Blue Lot where the trolls seem to be absent. Calling people fool or homer adds no value and really highlights your low IQ.

Man the season can’t come quick enough. Posting about a game is so much easier on everyone.

A Georgia team that was 9-7 in SEC during those 2 years. Try again at a spin.

...and 18-8 overall...but the point was when a poster said UT wasn't competitive with UGA...except for last year, UT has been very competitive with UGA.

Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Greg would help out his cause a lot more if he didn't post so much.

People would actually take him serious.

ADVERTISEMENT