ADVERTISEMENT

Great weekend for WVU sports.

Every victory with "WVU" slapped on it makes me smile, even golf. But Doege damn near broke my face because my smile was so wide and my joy was wider than the Amazon River is long. Can't wait to see Doege against Oklahoma State from Section 105 in Mountaineer Field on Saturday. Maybe two straight victories over Top 25 teams? Neal Brown find a way to Doege deeper. ("o" is silent in his name)

Reactions: WVUALLEN
As before can WVU young pups keep their focus as the last time they played Baylor down to the wire. Then came back and was embarrassed by a bottom feeder Tech team. Will their be a let down again?

Hope there's no letdown but it won't wipe out the victory over Kansas State or the 3-point loss to Baylor. But beating two Top 25 teams in a row would be awesome after a 5-game losing streak with the toughest October schedule in the Big 12 at least partially responsible.

Hope there's no letdown but it won't wipe out the victory over Kansas State or the 3-point loss to Baylor. But beating two Top 25 teams in a row would be awesome after a 5-game losing streak with the toughest October schedule in the Big 12 at least partially responsible.

A few of our “fan’s” heads will explode if we win Saturday’s game.

The word “letdown” is hereby banned for seven days.

That is all.

We have had an absolute drought for W’s vs teams from Okla. it would blow my mind. After seeing the K St game, I think we have a chance. Doege is a bit more accurate and is quicker to decide where to go with the ball. Like it!

The word “letdown” is hereby banned for seven days.

That is all.

That is why I said the TCU game might be more important.
Because you have to see the response after the Oklahoma State game.

Going to be hard to contain Hubbard and Sanders. Very different running style than K State.

On a good day you hold Oklahoma State to 160-200 yards rushing
On a bad day they put 350 on you

OSU is top 10 total offense.

Don't give them extra plays by turning the ball over. Which has happened the past 4 years against them.

Don't give up the big plays for scores.

Don't let them score the first 5 times they have the ball like TTU did. OSU will not let up and will run up the score as much as possible. The guy is a dick.

Make them earn every yard. A problem will be can we keep players from further injuries and not running out of players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT