ADVERTISEMENT

Great job by the coaching staff in getting this class of commits

DN used to say on his recruiting classes..." we'll know in four years".... which was pretty good logic for a science that has proven not to be exact.

DN used to say on his recruiting classes..." we'll know in four years".... which was pretty good logic for a science that has proven not to be exact.

Agree with you 100%. All the whiners that refuse to give credit to the coaching staff would be screaming their lungs out if a weaker looking class had come in.

eagle...try to stay up to speed. it still isn't a proven science and indeed...it will take up to four years to find out if this class was bust or success. It is always that way...regardless of "expert stars".

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Like who?
Plus it's illegal on this board to get the least bit excited about anything that might be slightly positive with anything associated with WVU. So why bother coming here and posting or reading or even having the freaking board. Just so folks can come here and whine like little piss ants about the coaches, the players, the conference, the stadium, parking, the food, the lines to piss, the guy who stands and cheers all day and so on and so on forever and always.

Realists? Absolutely. At least in their little opinionated realm of reality. No dreaming allowed. Most certainly have e no expectations of good things happening.

I personally don't give a shit. But I am sad for any children some of you REALISTS may have. Son, you struck out against this guy when you were 9. So just don't try to hit him today. You don't have a chance. And for God's don't waste your time studying for that algebra test. You failed it last year and you're going to fail it again tomorrow. Just go watch TV and eat some chips so you can grow up to be just like me. Grab me another Bud while you're up.

The incoming athletes will help the team beginning the first year. A number of the young athletes will start and still others will be role players getting plenty of playing time.........next year. Yes, the incoming class looks good. Warez

Plus it's illegal on this board to get the least bit excited about anything that might be slightly positive with anything associated with WVU. So why bother coming here and posting or reading or even having the freaking board. Just so folks can come here and whine like little piss ants about the coaches, the players, the conference, the stadium, parking, the food, the lines to piss, the guy who stands and cheers all day and so on and so on forever and always.

Realists? Absolutely. At least in their little opinionated realm of reality. No dreaming allowed. Most certainly have e no expectations of good things happening.

I personally don't give a shit. But I am sad for any children some of you REALISTS may have. Son, you struck out against this guy when you were 9. So just don't try to hit him today. You don't have a chance. And for God's don't waste your time studying for that algebra test. You failed it last year and you're going to fail it again tomorrow. Just go watch TV and eat some chips so you can grow up to be just like me. Grab me another Bud while you're up.
Agree, I think @Vernon should begin a new policy where any and all positive posts are deleted immediately! Some of these guys kill me, god forbid anyone gets excited.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74

I struggled in HS algebra. I thoutght it an nightmare. Somewhere between that and my Junior year there and in college a lite went off. I ended up teaching the "shit" to developing minds that could actually understand it.

I struggled in HS algebra. I thoutght it an nightmare. Somewhere between that and my Junior year there and in college a lite went off. I ended up teaching the "shit" to developing minds that could actually understand it.
My daughter speaks it too. Just got her BA in Mathematics. Hard to imagine for someone like me.

I confess. I think it's a great class, with more than a couple guys that could play in 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT