ADVERTISEMENT

Grad transfers Deondre Francois or Brandon Wimbush at QB?

Do you recruit?

maxresdefault.jpg

Or, he would continue to be terrible and a turnover machine. Shut the f**k up already, Uder.

Better than what we got. We got a small school kid from Tennessee that nobody wanted who played against weak competition in high school and a slower, pencil QB that couldn’t beat out some terrible QBs at Miami. Dana is toast. He is done after 2019. There will be no extension and the buyout lowers. He’s done. Might as well fire him now. He stole $ for 8 years. Biggest dupe job ever. He fooled 2 bad ADs.

Can't be worse than the guys we have now. It's amazing how we can't find a backup who looks at least halfway decent while Texas Tech can plug in a 3rd string freshman and have him light it up.

Better than what we got. We got a small school kid from Tennessee that nobody wanted who played against weak competition in high school and a slower, pencil QB that couldn’t beat out some terrible QBs at Miami. Dana is toast. He is done after 2019. There will be no extension and the buyout lowers. He’s done. Might as well fire him now. He stole $ for 8 years. Biggest dupe job ever. He fooled 2 bad ADs.

Dana ain't stealing money. The Mountaineers are simply allowing him to mine that WV gold. Holgs told me that he took the job based on the Mountaineers color scheme..............of Old Gold and Blue. He loves ole gold and will be forever thankful for what WV football has done for him. He is a stinking filthy rich YOUNG man right now ..............if he never coaches another game. Warez

I watched Wimbush he’s not very good neither is Francois, however I think all of mountaineer nation should tweet at Justin Fields that kid is legit and Dana should tell him it’s his starting job if he can get granted the immediate transfer waiver... I know it was Allison first start but fields is a legit dual threat not just a running qb...

Fields isn’t considering WVU. Move on to others. He isn’t interested. We have to look at the realistic candidates. Plus he will have to sit out. His transfer reason is a joke and scam.

Fields isn’t considering WVU. Move on to others. He isn’t interested. We have to look at the realistic candidates. Plus he will have to sit out. His transfer reason is a joke and scam.
You have ABSOLUTELY NO DAMN IDEA who is or isn't considering WVU, or any other school for that matter.
Shut the f**k up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT