ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Grad transfer DL Jones commits to WVU

So other than Doege we've added a WR who caught 22 passes in three years, a DE who had 7 tackles in four years and a DB who managed 2 starts last year for an FCS team that went 4-7.

It's going to be a LOOOOOONG season. I still believe the future is bright, but we're going to have to be patient.

This guy screams that hybrid position in this D we’ve been hearing about.

So other than Doege we've added a WR who caught 22 passes in three years, a DE who had 7 tackles in four years and a DB who managed 2 starts last year for an FCS team that went 4-7.

It's going to be a LOOOOOONG season. I still believe the future is bright, but we're going to have to be patient.

I am guessing they aren’t being counted on to come in and start but to have the bodies available for reps in a game for some depth. With the exception of the QB, I doubt any are going to be competing to be starters at the first snap, but sometimes a change of scheme or venue can help a player blossom. It depends on their internal drive.

Campbell’s arrival helps the Mountaineers shore up a position where they are losing their top three players from last season. David Sills and Gary Jennings are in the NFL, and Marcus Simms is in the transfer portal.

Arrival will help assure the Mountaineers of having enough bodies on the practice field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT