ADVERTISEMENT

Grab your calculators and firgure out how much money Pedo-joe is going to save you at the pump with his "Tax Holiday" on gas....

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Pedo-Joe's "relief" to a crisis he caused. So, using the average cost of fuel, it costs me $75.24 to fill my tank. With Pedo-Joe's "Tax Holiday" it will only cost me $72.60! Thanks for the $2.64 savings per fill up, Pedo Joe! Over three months my total savings will be $15.84!!!! My only problem will be figuring out what I'm going to do with all of that money! Dare I say it? Breakfast at McDonald's!!!!!! Too bad I don't have a diesel...I would have saved even more.

Thanks Pedo-Joe!!!

LINK: Pedo-Joe has officially asked Congress to suspend the federal gas tax for three months in an effort to ease the pain Americans are feeling at the pump.

The national average price of a gallon of gasoline has retreated from its all-time high of $5.016 per gallon, but it remains near record levels and JP Morgan predicts it could spike to over $6 sometime this summer.

Regardless of how high it climbs, the federal gas tax is a flat 18.4 cents per gallon for gasoline and 24.4 cents for diesel. That makes it simple for drivers to figure out exactly how much they'll save from the tax cut itself, even as the price of fuel continues to fluctuate.

Last edited:
That's enough to buy some hot dogs and buns for July 4th

Reactions: 30CAT
c5f169356488d9cd.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT