ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta admit 4 years of Joe would provide some great gaffe material, but we’d probably need a decoder ring for his blathering

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Nothing was unethical," Biden responded. "Here's what's the deal, regarding with Ukraine, we had this whole question about whether or not because he was on the board, I later learned, of Burisma, a company -- that somehow I've done something wrong. Yet every single solitary person was going through with his [Trump's] impeachment, testifying under oath who worked for him said I did my job impeccably. I carried out U.S. policy not one single solitary thing was out of line. Not a single thing."

Reactions: moe
Nothing was unethical," Biden responded. "Here's what's the deal, regarding with Ukraine, we had this whole question about whether or not because he was on the board, I later learned, of Burisma, a company -- that somehow I've done something wrong. Yet every single solitary person was going through with his [Trump's] impeachment, testifying under oath who worked for him said I did my job impeccably. I carried out U.S. policy not one single solitary thing was out of line. Not a single thing."

I did not realize that Biden was impeached. The things you learn when people have dementia.

Now that's absolute irony.

Posting about gaffes and typing "decider ring" instead of "decoder ring" in the Subject line.

It's cool, we've alll done similar. i've certainly made my share of typing gaffes, starting with my screen-name when i signed up for The Blue Lot (but not willing to take the time with Rivals to correct it). [notice my typing gaffe in this post?]

Now that's absolute irony.

Posting about gaffes and typing "decider ring" instead of "decoder ring" in the Subject line.

It's cool, we've alll done similar. i've certainly made my share of typing gaffes, starting with my screen-name when i signed up for The Blue Lot (but not willing to take the time with Rivals to correct it). [notice my typing gaffe in this post?]
Thanks for the catch

Hate to disappoint the enthusiasm for the Gaffe's. But Biden would not make it past March 2021 if he got lucky and was elected.

Reactions: Blackberry Smoke
Every week for the last four years has been a shitstorm
with Trump, staff resignations, criminal trials, embarrassing blunders,
230K Covid deaths, 100K lies, terrible economy, social unrest,
runaway deficit spending, tax giveaways to billionaires, climate
being destroyed............

Every week for the last four years has been a shitstorm
with Trump, staff resignations, criminal trials, embarrassing blunders,
230K Covid deaths, 100K lies, terrible economy, social unrest,
runaway deficit spending, tax giveaways to billionaires, climate
being destroyed............
Buy a dog.