ADVERTISEMENT

GOT S6E1

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Couple of questions/thoughts:

1. Dorne - seems like a waste of screen time...hopefully the plotline will materialize into something better
  2. Sansa/Theon - would have thought they would be icicles coming out of freezing water and into the cold winter. Would Theon have anything to shrivel up after getting out of that cold water? Me thinks Brienne kills Ramsey down the road this season
  3. Jon Snow - He's dead at this point...so why does the Thorne want his body? And wouldn't Jon turn into a White Walker by now or does he need to be north of the wall for that to happen? I can only assume that Jon has warrged into Ghost's body until the Red Woman can bring his body back to life.
  4. Arya - I'm thinking the House of White and Black are not giving up on training her - but they're not going to make it easy. I think she becomes a bad-ass fighter if she can learn to fight without her eyes.
  5. Daenerys - so she is now to become a slave of some sort - can't believe her dragon will let her down. Will she win over the Dothraki?
  6. Tyrion - Slow start to his rule in Meereen. He always seems to come out on top...but he doesn't even know who he is up against yet.
  7. Cersei and Jaime - Its going to be fun watching them roll over the Sparrows

The show needs 20 eps a season and not 10 because they only briefly touch up storylines as opposed to really getting into them.
I don't think they should take a break. I want this show year round. Love it.

Couple of questions/thoughts:

1. Dorne - seems like a waste of screen time...hopefully the plotline will materialize into something better
  2. Sansa/Theon - would have thought they would be icicles coming out of freezing water and into the cold winter. Would Theon have anything to shrivel up after getting out of that cold water? Me thinks Brienne kills Ramsey down the road this season
  3. Jon Snow - He's dead at this point...so why does the Thorne want his body? And wouldn't Jon turn into a White Walker by now or does he need to be north of the wall for that to happen? I can only assume that Jon has warrged into Ghost's body until the Red Woman can bring his body back to life.
  4. Arya - I'm thinking the House of White and Black are not giving up on training her - but they're not going to make it easy. I think she becomes a bad-ass fighter if she can learn to fight without her eyes.
  5. Daenerys - so she is now to become a slave of some sort - can't believe her dragon will let her down. Will she win over the Dothraki?
  6. Tyrion - Slow start to his rule in Meereen. He always seems to come out on top...but he doesn't even know who he is up against yet.
  7. Cersei and Jaime - Its going to be fun watching them roll over the Sparrows
Agreed. Dorne sucks
They jumped from 100 feet up to escape, I think they can deal with cold water.
Clearly Jon Snow is coming back. Almost every story involves him. Sansa and the Bolten's are both racing to him.
Arya - yawn
Dani's story is becoming boring as well
tyrion-no-cock.jpg

I don't see how that cult is much of a threat to the Lannisters. Seems like they will crush them, no?

This and Black Sails ... I hate when the seasons end

There were reports that the next 2 season might even be less episodes, which is nuts. That hour flies by and leaves you wanting more.

I think John remains involved in some manner, I think he's "Ice", where as Dani is "Fire"

There were reports that the next 2 season might even be less episodes, which is nuts. That hour flies by and leaves you wanting more.

I think John remains involved in some manner, I think he's "Ice", where as Dani is "Fire"

That makes sense about John. I haven't read the book, did you? (I pretty much only read non-fiction)

Less episodes ... boo.

The show needs 20 eps a season and not 10 because they only briefly touch up storylines as opposed to really getting into them.
They could do without the Dorne plot line
Agreed. Dorne sucks
They jumped from 100 feet up to escape, I think they can deal with cold water.
Clearly Jon Snow is coming back. Almost every story involves him. Sansa and the Bolten's are both racing to him.
Arya - yawn
Dani's story is becoming boring as well
tyrion-no-cock.jpg

I don't see how that cult is much of a threat to the Lannisters. Seems like they will crush them, no?
I think the Sparrow are going to get squashed and it's going to be ugly. Agree on Danni's story unless they get the dragon involved which I think they do this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT