ADVERTISEMENT

Good News....

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
17:09 EDT, 21 October 2023 | Updated: 20:44 EDT, 21 October 2023

Israel vows to cut off 'the head of the snake' and launch a military attack against Iran if Hezbollah joins the war with Hamas.

Israel last night vowed to cut off 'the head of the snake' and launch a military attack against Iran if Tehran-backed terror group Hezbollah joins the war.

In an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday, Nir Barkat, Israel's Minister of Economy, warned that Iran's Ayatollahs will be 'wiped off the face of the earth' should Hezbollah, their proxy terror group in Lebanon, attack Israel.

In a direct threat to deter Tehran from intervening further, Mr Barkat warned that not only would Israel 'eliminate Hezbollah', if it believes the terror group is opening up a 'northern front', but 'we will actually target Iran.'

'The plan of Iran is to attack Israel on all fronts. If we find they intend to target Israel, we will not just retaliate to those fronts, but we will go to the head of the snake, which is Iran.
'The Ayatollahs in Iran are not going to sleep good at night, we are going to make sure they pay a heavy price if, God forbid, they open the northern front.'

I wouldn't call it "good" news.
But they can definitely be ruthless sobs if they are forced into it.

I wouldn't call it "good" news.
But they can definitely be ruthless sobs if they are forced into it.
Israel may have no choice......and I would not call them SOB's for trying to survive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT