ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning, we wake to a great America

That's the thing with you dumbasses. America was never not great. Just stop it.

That's your opinion.

I think we've been very fractured as a country since about 2004.

That's not great in my mind. It's not great in a lot of people's minds.

I think we are in decline. A business whose debt massively exceeds its profits, whose accounts payables vastly exceeds its accounts receivables, whose production talent is leaving faster than new talent can be developed, whose company rules dissuade successful, who is losing market shares is already bankrupt.

Reactions: Airport
While I agree, it is nice to have leadership that encourages it instead of shaming America for it.
Nobody ever shamed America for it, and the only people who heard that in anything Obama said, was hearing what they wanted to hear and not what he was saying.

I think we are in decline. A business whose debt massively exceeds its profits, whose accounts payables vastly exceeds its accounts receivables, whose production talent is leaving faster than new talent can be developed, whose company rules dissuade successful, who is losing market shares is already bankrupt.
The U.S. government is not, and never has been, a business. No government ever was.

Nobody ever shamed America for it, and the only people who heard that in anything Obama said, was hearing what they wanted to hear and not what he was saying.

You can't be serious? He was always talking down to us and telling how were weren't that fing special.

The U.S. government is not, and never has been, a business. No government ever was.

So, you are saying that govt doesn't create anything? Like most conservatives? Govt doesn't create anything, it just takes and redistributes to it's friends.

Yes, because unlike a business the government can take more and more of people's money until there is none left to take.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT