ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck tomorrow Eers.

JustCallMeDad

Sophomore
Dec 19, 2017
Great game on National Televsion.

Your coach Bob Huggins has become a spokesman for the Big XII Conference. He has represented the conference and your university well.

Football is my game but I have some knowledge about basketball.

West Virginia's Keys
Rebounding
Outside shooting- WVU has not fared well from the outside and because of Bamba, WVU needs to hit open shots because anything in the key is Bamba's territory.

Texas' keys
Guard play- Outside of UT Carter is my favorite Big XII player. He would have made one hell of a football player.

Keeping Bamba from launching up shots- For whatever reason he thinks he is a shooter. Would like to see him score off the dribble wide open.

I am thinking Texas 72 West Virginia 70
In a physical game. I think Davis and Roach have too much talent and are becoming consistent players.

Last edited:
Carter has man hands unlike a certain QB.

Respect West Virginia bball. They will come to play.
Coleman needs to step up.

One thing for sure at least they don't play with purses like another Mountaineer team.

We have a bad habit of playing down to our competition. Hopefully that will not be the case today. WVU 76 UT 61.

Carter is a really good player but I still think he should not drive the basket and into the hands of the tall timber where he is forced to pass the ball rather than take the shot. Shooting off balance seldom gets the ball thru the hoop. And yes, I've played pro ball! Warez

Carter is a really good player but I still think he should not drive the basket and into the hands of the tall timber where he is forced to pass the ball rather than take the shot. Shooting off balance seldom gets the ball thru the hoop. And yes, I've played pro ball! I knew better than to drive against either Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell. Wilt was tall and could swat the ball into the stands but he played 'tired' from his night life. Warez

One thing for sure at least they don't play with purses like another Mountaineer team.

Speaking of purses, be sure to let this chick know that we found hers.
6634834-Breckyn-Hager-Says-He-Wants-to-Injure-Mahomes.jpg

Carter is a really good player but I still think he should not drive the basket and pull up into the hands of the tall timber. He is then forced to pass the ball rather than take the shot. If he shoots under pressure in this situation he seldom gets the ball thru the hoop. And yes, I've played pro ball! Warez

Don't need luck when we are the better team.

Sagaba Konate added 10 points, 14 rebounds and six blocks to get the best of his matchup against Longhorns center Mohamed Bamba.

West Virginia owned the rebounding battle 45-29 and 21-6 edge in second-chance points.

Reserve guard Beetle Bolden poured in 19 points, Daxter Miles scored 15 points, Jevon Carter 22 pts. Carter added eight assists and made 4 of 7 from 3-point range, part of West Virginia’s 12-of-23 deep shooting.

No. 6 West Virginia dominated. Texas 86-51

The Beetle played a great game against Texas as did Carter and Konate. Here's hoping that Teddy Allen is out of the doghouse now and doesn't do anything to upset the apple cart .................again. Warez

Your coach Bob Huggins has become a spokesman for the Big XII Conference. He has represented the conference and your university well.

West Virginia's Keys
Rebounding
Outside shooting- WVU has not fared well from the outside and because of Bamba, WVU needs to hit open shots because anything in the key is Bamba's territory.

Texas' keys
Guard play- Outside of UT Carter is my favorite Big XII player. He would have made one hell of a football player.

Keeping Bamba from launching up shots- For whatever reason he thinks he is a shooter. Would like to see him score off the dribble wide open.

In a physical game. I think Davis and Roach have too much talent and are becoming consistent players.

Didn't need any luck did we?

Longtime reader but rarely post...just curious...where did justcallmedumba$& disappear to? Cough due to cold?

Hopefully the 35-point whipping is the start of another long winning streak. With TCU tonight, tough way to win 2 in row, though. EVERY game is a dogfight in the Big 12.

West Virginia's Keys
Rebounding

Texas' keys

How'd that work out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT