ADVERTISEMENT

Good game WVU

TheBurntNinja

Redshirting
Dec 10, 2017
Nice way to beat Texas...

At the end of the day we are still Texas and you are still West Virginia.......

Pass the Moonshine

GFY clown.

You burnt orange dildos just got prison raped. Texas is a monster sized U that gets to pick and choose from the top recruits and you just got dumptrucked by a little school from the Big East. You're an embarrassment to flagship schools everywhere. If WG doesn't break his hand we'd have skullfkd you in football too.

You bums SUCK.

GFY clown.

You burnt orange dildos just got prison raped. Texas is a monster sized U that gets to pick and choose from the top recruits and you just got dumptrucked by a little school from the Big East. You're an embarrassment to flagship schools everywhere. If WG doesn't break his hand we'd have skullfkd you in football too.

You bums SUCK.

Go burn some couches you stink of jealousy and poverty.

[roll]

Anyway Good game WVU

It is all in fun. Especially when you are in the penthouse and the guy in the outhouse just ran you off the court....

Just think... if you manage to beat us in football next year, you'll actually be 500 against WVU in football.

We like spanking you tea drinking bitches from Mexico North.

Just think... if you manage to beat us in football next year, you'll actually be 500 against WVU in football.

We like spanking you tea drinking bitches from Mexico North.

I doubt that.....

WVU football is nothing like their basketball team.
Your team lacks the defensive players to stop Texas .

Will Grier is a good QB but he is not better than Drew Lock who couldn't beat Texas by himself....

Sub .500 all time in FOOTBALL vs. little ole WVU.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Truthfully if West Virgina was any good they would have won 4 or 5 of those games.
Yet they went 3-3 against horrible Texas teams.....

If you think playing .500 football against horrible Texas teams is something to have pride about that is on you.

But.....horrible Texas teams ended last year. With the improvement in the OL Texas will start in the Top 20 and may end up as a Top 5 team next year...

Then of course 2019 and 2020 Top rated recruiting classes.
Those classes are some of the best in the history of any state.

West Virginia needs to step up their game or they may go winless against Texas for a decade....

Sub .500

against WVU! ... in FOOTBALL!

Think about that. No wonder the OU fans ride you pansies.

Texas probably has more resources than any school in the country yet they continue to disappoint in all sports. Pretty pathetic actually. What is their excuse?

Texas probably has more resources than any school in the country yet they continue to disappoint in all sports. Pretty pathetic actually. What is their excuse?

To bring the rest of you to a higher level.
Isn't the Big XII considered a much better conference in 2018 in all sports than in 2012.

West Virginia in the Elite 8 or higher would be great since Mizzou, CU and Nebraska won't even make the NCAA Tournament...

Go burn some couches you stink of jealousy and poverty.
Your message should have been separated into two sentences. Try this: “Go burn some couches. You stink of jealousy and poverty.”

I guess Texas money doesn’t buy a command of the English language (or the game of basketball).

Reactions: LAMountaineer
We have to sell them Texas merchandise.

As you will see the UT merchandise over 200 miles deep into Mexico....

You see Super Bowl Winner (of the team that lost) t-shirts in third world countries too. What’s your point?

You see Super Bowl Winner (of the team that lost) t-shirts in third world countries too. What’s your point?

Mexico is far from third world

Monterrey Mexico has actually the same GDP per person as West Virginia.
Reason why? It is the center of US/Mexico trade with over 500 International corporations...

monterrey_0_mx.jpg

Mexico is far from third world

Monterrey Mexico has actually the same GDP per person as West Virginia.
Reason why? It is the center of US/Mexico trade with over 500 International corporations...

I didn’t intend to express that Mexico was a third world country....but it’s certainly the bowel of North America.

More importantly...it’s becoming very obvious that you have a hard time with anything other than a clear cut generic conversation. ...because you without doubt missed my original point.

I didn’t intend to express that Mexico was a third world country....but it’s certainly the bowel of North America.

More importantly...it’s becoming very obvious that you have a hard time with anything other than a clear cut generic conversation. ...because you without doubt missed my original point.

There are rich and poor all over the world. Some countries have a higher percentage of rich than they do poor.

It is unfortunate that poor people will insult other poor people.
Then fight each over jobs.

So you’re calling Mexico a shhithole. Got it.

K.

...but don’t stop there...

....I also wrote that Mexico was considering a wall to stop Texans from illegally crossing the border.

The troll isn’t trying to go to Mexico. None of this crap would matter if WVU was in the ACC where it belongs.

The troll isn’t trying to go to Mexico. None of this crap would matter if WVU was in the ACC where it belongs.
[roll]

ACC is not helping Pitt.
Good try.
WVU could end up with one of their main rivals in ten years anyway or begin one with Louisville.

Anyway the people in the ACC claim that they offered WV the 14th spot instead of Louisville

As Louisville's academics are on par with WV but Oliver Luck and the WV president James Clements turned them down in 2012.

Hopefully Clements is at Clemson in 2028 because Clemson's response to the Big XII could be different than in 2011-2012

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT