ADVERTISEMENT

Good for Tony

He won’t be D coordinator. He isn’t good at that. He will only be a little safety coach. We will only owe him the difference of what he makes there. I’m sure it’s way below the $950,000 he makes here. If he makes $400,000 there we owe him $500,000. Hopefully they payed him well which saves us more money. I can’t believe a terrible coach like him had a guaranteed $950,000 salary. Talk about doping the system. He and Dana were dumb and dumber. Bad head coach and bad defensive coordinator. We had to overcome these bad coaches to win 8 games. A good coach like Neal Brown easily elevates us by year 2-3. He could build a powerhouse here.

He won’t be D coordinator. He isn’t good at that. He will only be a little safety coach. We will only owe him the difference of what he makes there. I’m sure it’s way below the $950,000 he makes here. If he makes $400,000 there we owe him $500,000. Hopefully they payed him well which saves us more money. I can’t believe a terrible coach like him had a guaranteed $950,000 salary. Talk about doping the system. He and Dana were dumb and dumber. Bad head coach and bad defensive coordinator. We had to overcome these bad coaches to win 8 games. A good coach like Neal Brown easily elevates us by year 2-3. He could build a powerhouse here.

I'm getting tired of your shit

"He could build a powerhouse here" ( in my "Warriors,the movie) ...CAAN YOU DIG IT?!!!!

WVUAllen. Stop being such a loser. Gibson is not that good. Dippy Dana is even worse. Anyone who knows football agrees with me. You probably don't even watch football. You just pay attention to the bands at halftime.

WVUAllen. Stop being such a loser. Gibson is not that good. Dippy Dana is even worse. Anyone who knows football agrees with me. You probably don't even watch football. You just pay attention to the bands at halftime.

OMG this is so pride yet not pride. Perfectly executed.

Tell me about the talent for instate.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Pride's doppelganger...might be his clone.

Think about it.
Pride can now go even further out there with his clone and then act like it wasn't him.
Anyone calls him on it he plays the victim...

ADVERTISEMENT