ADVERTISEMENT

Giuliani says Trump reimbursed Cohen for Stormy Daniels payment

We all knew he paid her. Trump should have admitted it from day one. He will be pilloried,tar and feathered in the media......but if no campaign funds were used.....no crime.......and I'm not aware that her ever denied paying her while under oath.

We all knew he paid her. Trump should have admitted it from day one. He will be pilloried,tar and feathered in the media......but if no campaign funds were used.....no crime.......and I'm not aware that her ever denied paying her while under oath.
He said he didnt know anything about the payment. Rudy said he knew about the general arrangement that Cohen took care of some things. Rudy also said there were no laws violated.

It will be a big nothingburger, that libs try to make into something, and Trump's voters ignore. They still haven't figured out that until they make things right with the crap from before, we don't care.

Reactions: atlkvb
Just yet another exhibit that Trump is a liar, that his fellators will ignore to talk about the Clintons/Obama.

You can't preach to others when you cast your vote for Hillary Clinton who has also proven to be a liar. It makes you look like a hypocrite and enhances your profile of no credibility.

Just yet another exhibit that Trump is a liar, that his fellators will ignore to talk about the Clintons/Obama.
Were you one of the Clintons/Obama fellators? Trump just questioned about his lies.

Really......$130,000 is a paltry sum compared to $850,000. And...as far as we know Trump did not lie while under oath.
He paid $460,000. Not sure what the $850,000 is in reference to, I'm just merely stating that it may turn out to be illegal (KellyAnne's hubby seems to be pointing that out this am).

I'm also not sure about Trump lying under oath matters.

Were you one of the Clintons/Obama fellators? Trump just questioned about his lies.
Not at all. I saw the Hildabeast as ever so slightly better than Trump in an election between 2 of the worst people alive.

Coop is still butthurt that you owned him.

It will be fun to watch Trump, if he is the nominee, destroy her in a debate.
9b6f0ceb85d28d068f0f6a70670085b1_original.jpg

NO, No, No, PLEASE no. Trump is awful. That would be guaranteeing a Hilary Presidency.
[/QUOTE]

As I have said from the beginning......If Trump is the nominee, if will beat Clinton. The big unknown is if Trump will get the nomination since he is not your typical politician and just might say ....screw this or just self destruct. Hillary routs any of the other Repubs.

It's a stupid statement, but luckily you will be bailed out, bc Trump won't be the nom.

He paid $460,000. Not sure what the $850,000 is in reference to, I'm just merely stating that it may turn out to be illegal (KellyAnne's hubby seems to be pointing that out this am).

I'm also not sure about Trump lying under oath matters.
Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones , agreeing to pay her $850,000.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Coop is OK.......He's not an moronic close minded idiot like some others on this board.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. He thinks he is the smartest guy on the board but is almost as wrong as country.

Was he under any oath before a body that requires him to be truthful? No he wasn't. Replying to an off the cuff question isn't rule of law.

Was he under any oath before a body that requires him to be truthful? No he wasn't. Replying to an off the cuff question isn't rule of law.
Not saying that was criminal. Just saying he stone faced lied to the American people and is all together unreliable. You'd think his lawyers would try and make him appear truthful, when waging a public war for credibility. .

Reactions: Boomboom521
Hey Rudy, it's been two weeks. F'ucking moron.

Rudy Giuliani said Thursday that he will join President Donald Trump’s legal team and hopes to bring an end to the special counsel’s investigation into Russian election meddling in “a week or two.”

The stupidity of these right wingers is astonishing.

Telling the Truth matters to you and the rest of the Left right Coop?

Hey Rudy, it's been two weeks. F'ucking moron.

Rudy Giuliani said Thursday that he will join President Donald Trump’s legal team and hopes to bring an end to the special counsel’s investigation into Russian election meddling in “a week or two.”

The stupidity of these right wingers is astonishing.

Hey Country where's that Russian translation of the obvious collusion "we'd all soon see" you promised?

Telling the Truth matters to you and the rest of the Left right Coop?
I'm not on the left.

It matters to people when you are making a case that you are more credible than <insert name>

Glad to see you race in here to fellate. Kudos.

I'm not on the left.

It matters to people when you are making a case that you are more credible than <insert name>

You're not on the Left? OK.

I thought you were. You actually reject Leftist politics. I just misunderstood all of your support for Trump. Sorry.

Last edited:
You're not on the Left? OK.

I thought you were. You actially reject Leftist politics. I just misunderstood all of your support for Trump. Sorry.
Your baseline is support Trump or you are a leftist? I feel sad for you.

Your baseline is support Trump or you are a leftist? I feel sad for you.

No, I just don't recall many posts from you opposing Leftist politics. Can you help a Brother out? Link me up Bruh. Let me see some Coop take downs of Leftist liturgy?

I'm sure you got some?

This is a fun “imagine if Obama did this” one.

And O’ Lord! How can I continue to support a man who lies with other women? And then pays the woman to stay silent? And then lies to us all about paying the woman to stay silent? A woman who stands against everything I hold dear. And he hath performed this act whilst his own wife lie at home nurturing his newborn babe. I’m at my breaking point dear Lord. How can I justly continue to defend this man who tears asunder all that you claim is holy and true? Guide me O Lord!

And the Lord spoke, “Fear not my child. The funds used were simply a retainer. No campaign finance laws were broken. Go be at peace.”

I'm not on the left.

He is more credible than the lying, cheating,extortionist,server erasing, unable to make more than one campaign apprearance a day, Hiliary.

And O’ Lord! How can I continue to support a man who lies with other women? And then pays the woman to stay silent? And then lies to us all about paying the woman to stay silent? A woman who stands against everything I hold dear. And he hath performed this act whilst his own wife lie at home nurturing his newborn babe. I’m at my breaking point dear Lord. How can I justly continue to defend this man who tears asunder all that you claim is holy and true? Guide me O Lord!

And the Lord spoke, “Fear not my child. The funds used were simply a retainer. No campaign finance laws were broken. Go be at peace.”
That's good. Did you ever see the ball hit the backboard first? Asking for a friend.

The accused offender has an R behind his name. You are absolved of all sin, my son.

Reactions: CpEER

No, actually the conversation went something like this:

"Lord you promised if I humble myself to your will, confess my Sin, and ask for your forgiveness, my Sins are not only forgiven but forgotten, and you will direct my path right?"

And the Lord said. "He who asks for forgiveness and believes in me shall not only be forgiven from Sin, but shall have everlasting Life".

So it was written, so it was done.

Trump won, and the Left has been disassembling over it ever since. Still coming apart over it and remains powerless as well as clueless to do anything about it.

Last edited:
No, actually the conversation went something like this:

"Lord you promised if I humble myself to your will, confess my Sin, and ask for your forgiveness, my Sins are not only forgiven but forgotten, and you will direct my path right?"

And the Lord said. "He who asks for forgiveness and believes in me shall not only be forgiven from Sin, but shall have everlasting Life".

So it was written, so it was done.

Trump won, and the Left has been disassembling over it ever since. Still coming apart over it and remains powerless as well as clueless to do anything about it.

Those sneaky libs sneaking Rudy Giuliani onto Hannity’s show to completely contradict Trump and Cohen’s story.

ADVERTISEMENT