ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Georgia pass rusher will visit WVU in July

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Just spoke with Atlanta (Ga.) Stockbridge defensive end Kelton Dawson and he told me that he was very excited to receive an offer from West Virginia and has been really enoying his coversations that he has had with cornerbacks coach Blue Adams. Dawson is up to 22 total offers right now and has some power five schools such as Missouri but told me he really is excited to visit Morgantown to get an idea of all the program has to offer. Dawson is keeping his options open right now and isn't looking to narrow anything down but he did tell me that he will definitely be visiting West Virginia in July to learn more about the program. He doesn't know a lot right now but what he has heard from Adams and the reaction he's received from fans on twitter only has him that much more interested in the school. Dawson is being targeted as either a defensive end or outside linebacker at the next level depending on scheme and he's told me that he is open to playing at either spot. The main sticking point he has with his recruitment is he wants to come in and play right away.

Reactions: Ridge Rambler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.