ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia fraudster Ruby Freeman admits to rigging the 2020 election on police body cam audio. Media dead silent

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Allegations from the Georgia Record claim newly uncovered police body cam footage purportedly of Ruby Freeman reveals her stunning admissions that directly contradict allegations made under oath by January 6th Committee witnesses, by certain reporters and show hosts, by members of Congress, and by lawyers in sworn statements to Federal Court. Freeman volunteers to blow the whistle on election fraud. In the body cam, Ruby Freeman alleges a coverup by the Georgia Secretary of State, the DOJ/FBI, the GBI, and the Fulton County DA. The 911 call transcript, body cam videos, and police report were obtained by Open Record Requests. From that information investigators have learned that the police report was supplemented in contradiction of the facts.

Ruby Freeman’s lawyer since January 2021 is Michael Gottlieb who also was lawyer and fixer for Hunter Biden.

lol...

that's the dem/communist way of doing things...

the cover-up...

BACKGROUND

• Ruby Freeman was employed by Happy Faces – a temporary agency that had been founded by Stacey Abrams. Freeman was a contractor to Fulton County, GA Elections absentee ballot department where she worked with her supervisor daughter Shaye Moss to process absentee ballots in early November 2020. In December 2020, video of the Fulton County ballot processing center operations from early November at State Farm Arena was part of a Georgia Senate Committee investigation and was publicly televised by multiple news organizations. The video showed ballot boxes appearing to be outside of normal chain of custody being extracted from under a table and processed while no election observers or members of the media were present. Freeman, Moss and Ralph Jones are seen pulling the ballot boxes from underneath the table. Freeman and Moss are seen scanning and rescanning stacks of ballots into an election computer. The unusual activities seen in the video coverage of the Fulton County ballot counting became a major focus of national attention in late 2020 and early 2021. The presidential race in Georgia in 2020 was decided by less than 11,900 votes. Investigators that reviewed the video produced estimates of unusual ballot scans estimating between 20,000 to 40,000 from the ballots under the table added to the overall vote totals after midnight November 3, 2020.
  • After the December 2020 coverage of the Fulton County election operations, we learn in the following body cam footage that Ruby Freeman met with representatives from the GA Secretary of State, GBI and FBI/DOJ in December 2020 and tried to blow the whistle on the improper re-scanning of absentee ballots and the improper access to voting computers via USB ports. She commented that what the Secretary of State and District Attorney were reporting was false and a fraud. When she met the FBI/DOJ, they did not ask her to tell what she knew and instead told her to scrub her social media.
  • In December of 2020, a chaplain Steven Lee became aware Ruby Freeman hearing she wanted to disclose her involvement in ballot processing at State Farm Arena and was seeking legal assistance. Lee knocked on the door at Freemans home two weeks prior to January 4th, but Freeman said she did not want to speak with him because he is “old white man.” (See body cam transcript)
  • Lee contacted Harrison Floyd, who had been employed by the Trump 2020 Campaign.
Unable to travel to Georgia, Floyd asked Trevian Kutti, a publicist who was working on the Perdue re-election campaign in Georgia, to see if Freeman needed assistance.

• On January 4, 2021, Garrison Douglas, the director of communications for the Georgia Republican Party, transported Kutti to Freeman’s house in Cobb County to offer help to Freeman. Freeman activated her ring camera to record the visit conversation between Kutti and neighbor Miss Nadine. Freeman did not answer the door and called 911. On the 911 call, Freeman states she wants Kutti to come back to her house to see how they can help her. See the January 4, 2021 Ruby Freeman 911 transcript)
  • Freeman shows the Ring video to the officer, who records Kutti’s name, phone number, and learns from Freeman that Kutti and Douglas are still close by.
The officer agrees to call Kutti to arrange a meeting that night at the police station. The body camera of the responding officer recorded the meeting that night.

• Based on Freeman’s unsuccessful meeting with State and Federal officials and seeing media coverage of the activities at State Farm Arena, Freeman admitted to the responding officer she was uncertain whom to trust yet determined she would meet with crisis manager Trevian Kutti along with police and by phone with Harrison Floyd.

deleted video...

On January 4th, 2021, Ruby Freeman called the Cobb County Police to help her arrange a meeting with crisis manager Trevian Kutti and her driver/witness Garrison Douglas . On the 911 call and in person at her home with the responding police officer, RF asked for the meeting to see what help TK could provide to her, to clear her name, to report on the coverup by the GA SOS and FBI, and to blow the whistle on improper ballot scanning and improper use of USB Ports by Fulton County election employees that occurred in and after the 2020 elections.

On the 4Jan21 911 call, RF asks the police officer to arrange to meet with TK and GD.

RF: “No, that's why I wanted the police to come and I go outside and talk with them with

the police being there. I'm not talking now.”

RF: “Yeah. Well yes. What I want to do when the officers come, the people said they were close. They, I want them to come back and tell me what it is they can do for me while the officer is here.”

After arriving at Ms. Freeman’s home, the police officer was invited into her home where she expressed how she wanted to meet with TK and GD with police present

• Ruby Freeman was employed by Happy Faces – a temporary agency that had been founded by Stacey Abrams. Freeman was a contractor to Fulton County, GA Elections absentee ballot department where she worked with her supervisor daughter Shaye Moss to process absentee ballots in early November 2020. In December 2020, video of the Fulton County ballot processing center operations from early November at State Farm Arena was part of a Georgia Senate Committee investigation and was publicly televised by multiple news organizations. The video showed ballot boxes appearing to be outside of normal chain of custody being extracted from under a table and processed while no election observers or members of the media were present. Freeman, Moss and Ralph Jones are seen pulling the ballot boxes from underneath the table. Freeman and Moss are seen scanning and rescanning stacks of ballots into an election computer. The unusual activities seen in the video coverage of the Fulton County ballot counting became a major focus of national attention in late 2020 and early 2021. The presidential race in Georgia in 2020 was decided by less than 11,900 votes. Investigators that reviewed the video produced estimates of unusual ballot scans estimating between 20,000 to 40,000 from the ballots under the table added to the overall vote totals after midnight November 3, 2020.
  • After the December 2020 coverage of the Fulton County election operations, we learn in the following body cam footage that Ruby Freeman met with representatives from the GA Secretary of State, GBI and FBI/DOJ in December 2020 and tried to blow the whistle on the improper re-scanning of absentee ballots and the improper access to voting computers via USB ports. She commented that what the Secretary of State and District Attorney were reporting was false and a fraud. When she met the FBI/DOJ, they did not ask her to tell what she knew and instead told her to scrub her social media.
  • In December of 2020, a chaplain Steven Lee became aware Ruby Freeman hearing she wanted to disclose her involvement in ballot processing at State Farm Arena and was seeking legal assistance. Lee knocked on the door at Freemans home two weeks prior to January 4th, but Freeman said she did not want to speak with him because he is “old white man.” (See body cam transcript)
  • Lee contacted Harrison Floyd, who had been employed by the Trump 2020 Campaign.
Unable to travel to Georgia, Floyd asked Trevian Kutti, a publicist who was working on the Perdue re-election campaign in Georgia, to see if Freeman needed assistance.

• On January 4, 2021, Garrison Douglas, the director of communications for the Georgia Republican Party, transported Kutti to Freeman’s house in Cobb County to offer help to Freeman. Freeman activated her ring camera to record the visit conversation between Kutti and neighbor Miss Nadine. Freeman did not answer the door and called 911. On the 911 call, Freeman states she wants Kutti to come back to her house to see how they can help her. See the January 4, 2021 Ruby Freeman 911 transcript)
  • Freeman shows the Ring video to the officer, who records Kutti’s name, phone number, and learns from Freeman that Kutti and Douglas are still close by.
The officer agrees to call Kutti to arrange a meeting that night at the police station. The body camera of the responding officer recorded the meeting that night.

• Based on Freeman’s unsuccessful meeting with State and Federal officials and seeing media coverage of the activities at State Farm Arena, Freeman admitted to the responding officer she was uncertain whom to trust yet determined she would meet with crisis manager Trevian Kutti along with police and by phone with Harrison Floyd.

On 4Jan21, Ruby Freeman (“RF”) called the Cobb County Police to help her arrange a meeting with crisis manager Trevian Kutti (“TK”) and her driver/witness Garrison Douglas (“GD”). On the 911 call and in person at her home with the responding police officer, RF asked for the meeting to see what help TK could provide to her, to clear her name, to report on the coverup by the GA SOS and FBI, and to blow the whistle on improper ballot scanning and improper use of USB Ports by Fulton County election employees that occurred in and after the 2020 elections.

On the 4Jan21 911 call, RF asks the police officer to arrange to meet with TK and GD.

RF: “No, that's why I wanted the police to come and I go outside and talk with them with

the police being there. I'm not talking now.”

RF: “Yeah. Well yes. What I want to do when the officers come, the people said they were close. They, I want them to come back and tell me what it is they can do for me while the officer is here.”

After arriving at Ms. Freeman’s home, the police officer was invited into her home where she expressed how she wanted to meet with TK and GD with police present.

RF: “I don't know. I don't know. We can say we trust God and need to believe God all day. But he gives us wisdom, you know, right about now. I don't know if I need to talk to these people. If they really can help me, how can you help me?

During the police visit to Freemans home 4Jan21, the Ring camera conversation of TK and RF neighbor, Miss Nadine is replayed for the responding officer.

TK: “My name is Trevian Kutti. I'm a crisis manager. Let her know that we are not affiliated with anything or anybody, but there's some things she should know”

RF: “Okay. So what I wanted done was while you're here, I know I ain't calling with my number, but I know from 911, if you call them your office or whatever, not their office and had them to dial the number and say, yeah, she's willing to meet at back at her house. You know mm-hmm cause the police is there and she'll meet with you with the police.”

At app5:56) TK comments to the responding officer and to RF that there are Feds there in the police station as well.

(06:15) Officer: “I could step over there if you’re, if you’re comfortable.”

TK: Okay, uh I want her to be comfortable, but I also want to advise her that there are Federal people who are involved here (pointing to the hallway) that I don’t know who is connected to who. And I really need her to be as non-chalant as possible with this conversation that we are going to have so that if she does make a decision, she’s protected in her decisions.

(08:00) TK then phones Harrison Floyd (“HF”) to join in the conversation.

(22:10) RF: “But I do want an attorney, but nobody now its me, its all a fraud. So I do, I do wanted one, I know that I need an attorney. I have asked several different …. All about it and not heard back from. And even when I met with Secretary of State …they didn’t ask nothing else about fraud, they didn’t ask about an attorney. So, I do want an attorney. I know I need an attorney. I haven’t answered any questions because I don’t have an attorney.” “They went and asked something and said no you cannot answer that because it’s false. I didn’t even watch a lot of the Youtube, I think I saw one about the DA he said; and everything they are saying is false. Everything. From the quote unquote suitcases of the ballot boxes, to the why we opened them back up. Everything they said was false. Now if they’re they did say that they cut, they cleared, they cleared then they asked as to what happened with the ballot boxes and nobody telling me and I don’t understand that. The FBI, nobody has reached out to me. They reached out to me only to uh clear my social media”

Clips Below: "I do want an attorney...It's all a fraud."aproximately 10:30pm 4Jan21, RF, TK and GD meet at the Cobb County Police Station.

(29:47) RF: “Ok, we are saying the same thing over. And I appreciate you. Like I said, I do want an attorney.

TK So Harrison, So Harrison. When can we

RF: Thank you

RF: I … I understand. Let’s do it.

At 30 minutes into the conversation, there was further discussion of the fraud and Ruby Freeman agreeing to accept help from the crisis manager to get an attorney.

(30:23) Floyd: Ms. Ruby, um, did .… change the counts. I know people who will make sure you are safe and secure”. “There is a couple things I need you to confirm. Just to make sure. Is that ok with you?”

RF: Yes.

Floyd: Ok. So you mentioned a couple things, and I’m not going to lie to you …but … the ballot boxes. Are you sure about that?”

RF: “Yes. I had to put them up under the table.”

Floyd: “You put them under the table?”

RF: “Yes”

Floyd: So there were more people involved?”

RF: “Yes”

(36:47) RF “Who put it under the table? Because they could have been distorted! Because they knew everybody was being recorded. I swear on my mama’ em. They came and came around me having everything all looking important.” “And we’re packing up and I’ve already packed up everything. And I was and I put everything in order.”

Election Official Ralph Jones communicated with Freeman and Moss. Freeman admitted that in the late-night hours of 3Nov20 she was pressured by her supervisors to illegally scan ballots after observers had been removed from the absentee ballot central count at State Farm Arena.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT