ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Democrat

It's posts like this that make the claims of Democratic voters being more educated that Republican voters even that more precious.
tenor.gif

Two things.
1.) how tf did she pass the bar exam?
2.) why do you, Georgia, allow someone like this practice law?
Maybe, Georgia has the "diploma privilege," similar to what West Virginia had before 1990. If a student graduated from WVU's law school during or before the 1980s, he or she was automatically admitted to the West Virginia State Bar, without having to pass a bar exam first. Yes, believe it or not, there are some older active attorneys in West Virginia who never took a bar exam.

Maybe, Georgia has the "diploma privilege," similar to what West Virginia had before 1990. If a student graduated from WVU's law school during or before the 1980s, he or she was automatically admitted to the West Virginia State Bar, without having to pass a bar exam first. Yes, believe it or not, there are some older active attorneys in West Virginia who never took a bar exam.
Wow, had no idea.

I had heard that. So it's true. Amazing. Of course I've dealt with some attorneys from some pretty prestigious school's (UVA for example) that I have wondered how they made it out of high school let alone law school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT