ADVERTISEMENT

Geno needs to be hot Thursday to have playoff chance

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
The NFC West rival 49ers and Seahawks meet in Seattle for a divisional showdown with playoff implications on the line this week on Thursday Night Football. Pregame coverage starts at 7 PM ET with TNF Tonight delivered by Little Caesars, followed by kickoff at 8:15 PM ET.

Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
Stadium: Lumen Field
TV Channel: FOX

I can't wait!

The NFC West rival 49ers and Seahawks meet in Seattle for a divisional showdown with playoff implications on the line this week on Thursday Night Football. Pregame coverage starts at 7 PM ET with TNF Tonight delivered by Little Caesars, followed by kickoff at 8:15 PM ET.

Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
Stadium: Lumen Field
TV Channel: FOX

I can't wait!
Maybe you should look at where Seattle's Rush Defense is ranked and ask if they need to be hot as well

Reactions: WVUALLEN
This is a big game or Geno. He literally has to be perfect for that team to win.

YOU FOUND THE DARK CLOUD. I WROTE ABOUT THE SILVER LINING. I WILL ONLY BE WATCHING WHAT GENO DOES. THE REST OF IT, SEAHAWKS OR 49ERS, IS IRRELEVANT TO ME. I ONLY CARE ABOUT PLAYERS WHO ONCE WORE THE WVU BLUE AND GOLD.
That would be :
The old gold and blue for real WVU fans. Blue and gold is Pitt’s colors.

Go back to supporting whatever shade of green, white, and for some reason black school in Huntington.

Thanks to Geno passing for 238 yards and a TD despite all the flaws of the Seahawks team the 49ers only won by 21-13.

Geno threw TD pass, no interceptions despite being harassed the entire game because of the inferior Seahawks offensive line.

Seattle had a lousy 70 rushing yards, too.

Seattle at 7-7 probably lost playoff chances.

Gino has passed for 3,671 yards, 4th best in the NFL!, and 26 touchdowns.

The 8 interceptions are due in large measure to Gino running for his life with his crappy offensive line.

Mahomes and Burrow, ahead of Geno in passing yards, both have more interceptions (11 and 9) than Geno.

If only Geno were on a team with decent offensive line he could be even more awesome. 4th with crap line would be 1st with solid line.

I am SO proud of Geno in his 10th season in the NFL!

Glad he's finally gotten a chance but don't over sell it.

Geno has done wonderful this year. But the offense has slumped the past several weeks. I think teams have remembered what causes Geno the most problems: PRESSURE. He put up good completion numbers, but the stat you are overlooking is the number of attempts compared to yards. He had less than 240 yards on 44 attempts. That isn't good.

All I care about, of course, is Geno because he's a Mountaineer. After 10 seasons in NFL I'm glad to see he's #4 statistically among NFL QBs. plus, he should have enough millions to get him through life if he's not careless with the money.

Last edited:
All I care about, of course, is Geno before he's a Mountaineer. After 10 seasons in NFL I'm glad to see he's #4 statistically among NFL QBs. plus, he should have enough millions to get him through life if he's not careless with the money.
"All I care about, of course, is Geno BEFORE he's a Mountaineer. " what the heck are you talking about...when he played pee wee football? You sound like a loon.

Geno has done wonderful this year. But the offense has slumped the past several weeks. I think teams have remembered what causes Geno the most problems: PRESSURE. He put up good completion numbers, but the stat you are overlooking is the number of attempts compared to yards. He had less than 240 yards on 44 attempts. That isn't good.
Good point.

The offense has slumped the past few weeks?

Wonder why bucket head isn’t blaming Brown for it?

Thanks to Geno passing for 238 yards and a TD despite all the flaws of the Seahawks team the 49ers only won by 21-13.

Geno threw TD pass, no interceptions despite being harassed the entire game because of the inferior Seahawks offensive line.

Seattle had a lousy 70 rushing yards, too.

Seattle at 7-7 probably lost playoff chances.

Gino has passed for 3,671 yards, 4th best in the NFL!, and 26 touchdowns.

The 8 interceptions are due in large measure to Gino running for his life with his crappy offensive line.

Mahomes and Burrow, ahead of Geno in passing yards, both have more interceptions (11 and 9) than Geno.

If only Geno were on a team with decent offensive line he could be even more awesome. 4th with crap line would be 1st with solid line.

I am SO proud of Geno in his 10th season in the NFL!
Only lost by 8. That's a win for you. You're so proud of Geno, yet the Seahawks lost. THE SEAHAWKS LOST. It makes no difference if he went 29 of 36 passing for 573 yards and 6 TDs. The Seahawks lost. The problem with you, CFE, is that you don't care about TEAM. You only care about "I" and those close to you.

Reactions: Rootmaster
His line sucks. I'd be dumping off to the "hot" receiver 90% of the time too.

Geno needs to go on the market. Actually San Fran would be great for him.

Purdy will get crushed in the NFL once they get enough film on him...just like in college.

Pressure and no running game will do that to any QB

Seattle is looking to draft a top QB in first round. Geno looks like trade bait again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT