ADVERTISEMENT

Gee is crippming us

matics

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2006
Let's face facts. If nothing else we should have all gleaned feom the info regarding Mullens that Gee has a micromanage mentality and therefore our system won't ever get to that level....until he is gone. We should have seen it w Vics firing. He is keeping the people in our system from having full operational control and he needs to go

Have never seen a school president, especially at a major U declare that 5-7 losing seasons is all he expects and he is proud of that.

Makes one wonder how such thought processes are being applied to the university as a whole, academically and otherwise.

Have never seen a school president, especially at a major U declare that 5-7 losing seasons is all he expects and he is proud of that.

Makes one wonder how such thought processes are being applied to the university as a whole, academically and otherwise.
Buck, indeed I bet the business doesn't teach that a business which consistently loses money is a success.

Translation: Gee is holding WVU football back.

Perhaps so. I think Gee is exactly what he looks like.

Translation: Gee is holding WVU football back.

Perhaps so. I think Gee is exactly what he looks like.
Brown is holding WVU football back and until he is gone it won’t be better. Gee just accepts Browns failures for some reason.

Gee may have sign off to fire Brown but it’s likely a group decision with the AD and BOG.

But Browns inability to coach at the P5 level remains the issue.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Troll Allen inability to stfu and have an intelligent non trolling non derailing moment remains.

With all his blabbering still hasn’t made one intelligent post and has gotten to the point of creepy with his worship of every statement I make.

Troll Allen inability to stfu and have an intelligent non trolling non derailing moment remains.

With all his blabbering still hasn’t made one intelligent post and has gotten to the point of creepy with his worship of every statement I make.
Triggered.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT