ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW this is my little cousin singing at President Trump's visit

I had to haul arse out of Charleston today to try and avoid any traffic messes created by his visit. How did it go?

It wasn't bad. A couple of shoving matches between hotheads, but that was about it. There were more people wandering around outside waiting to see a good fight between the two sides than protestors.

We were supposed to get severe thunderstorms about the time it was set to go. That my have kept the protestors numbers down. There was no more than forty of them, tops, by my count. There were so many people wandering around trying to get on TV or waiting for a fight to break out, even that's a tough call.

It wasn't bad. A couple of shoving matches between hotheads, but that was about it. There were more people wandering around outside waiting to see a good fight between the two sides than protestors.

We were supposed to get severe thunderstorms about the time it was set to go. That my have kept the protestors numbers down. There was no more than forty of them, tops, by my count. There were so many people wandering around trying to get on TV or waiting for a fight to break out, even that's a tough call.
The protestor numbers are typically low. The organized protests get bigger numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT