ADVERTISEMENT

Future Football Schedules

muthed

Senior
Aug 25, 2018
I see where WV has added a powerhouse to open the 2030 season. That would be St. Francis. They are located somewhere in PA. I believe they are part of the Little Sisters Of The Poor. This is just ludicrous. Don't give me bs about any Marshall opponent.

I see where WV has added a powerhouse to open the 2030 season. That would be St. Francis. They are located somewhere in PA. I believe they are part of the Little Sisters Of The Poor. This is just ludicrous. Don't give me bs about any Marshall opponent.
albany

Talk about ludicrous.............a Marshall fan whose team's strength of schedule traditionally ranks as one of the weakest of the 130 or so teams at the Div. 1 level. More ludicrous when he posts that BS here, being as our SOS is usually one of the toughest. We've already beaten 3 P-5 teams this year and will play 7 more P-5 teams by years end. How many P-5's does the Herd have on their schedule????????????? Two, that's it. Come back when you're ready to be humiliated again by your own choice of words.

thanks for keeping me updated on WVU news.

no way you could beat WVU in football....ever....it is you who should put down the pipe of doom
"Ever" is a very long time, bro! But your point has merit in this regard, to beat a team you have to play a team! Kudos to WVU for having the wisdom to pass on a game with the Herd in 2023!

I'm waiting for delusional Old Fold & Blew fans to tell me that WVU's schedules in 2026 and 2027 are tougher than Ohio State's schedules, which include these games:

2026: Ohio State plays at Texas and USC and has home games against Oregon and Michigan

2027: Ohio State plays at Michigan and Oregon and has home games against Alabama and USC

Hashtag: Big boy football

I'm waiting for delusional Old Fold & Blew fans to tell me that WVU's schedules in 2026 and 2027 are tougher than Ohio State's schedules, which include these games:

2026: Ohio State plays at Texas and USC and has home games against Oregon and Michigan

2027: Ohio State plays at Michigan and Oregon and has home games against Alabama and USC

Hashtag: Big boy football
that's the way it

should be...kudos to your schedule makers....I havent looked at WV 26 and 27 schedules yet....I might not even be alive then :smiley:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT