ADVERTISEMENT

Franken resigns as “the hypocritical left” call for him to do so

Lol, now we get to watch the GOP elect Roy Moore and try and tell us his and Trumps accusers are liars and That Trump never said "when you are famous they let you do it, just grab them by the pussy" That should play well in 2018.

Reactions: Airport
Lol, now we get to watch the GOP elect Roy Moore and try and tell us his and Trumps accusers are liars and That Trump never said "when you are famous they let you do it, just grab them by the pussy" That should play well in 2018.

and, it was before they were in office.

"I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office and a man who repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party. But this decision is not about me. It’s about the people of Minnesota," Franken said.

It didn't help but who's the President again?[roll][roll]

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
"I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office and a man who repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party. But this decision is not about me. It’s about the people of Minnesota," Franken said.
Any politician who says it's not about me, keeps up the lying part of being a politician.

Credit? Sure, you all are now terrorizing yourselves. I don’t think he should have stepped down.
Playing out as I said it would. It's exactly why Franken made his departing remarks regarding Trump. It's just part of the salvo's that we are going to see in the media in the coming months. Franken and the clown from Michigan are no loss for the Dems....new Dems will replace them.

Reactions: atlkvb
any credit at all from the righteous on here???

Not yet...'cause he's still in office and can vote on some very important pending legislation. He could even rescind his offer to resign. "Resigning" is not "I resign"... good bye!

Dems asked him to leave so they won't be hung with the hypocrite label after Moore wins in 'Bama and they call on him to step down. But they can still count on Franken's vote, as well as the next Dem who gets to hold that seat after the Minnesota Democrat Governor names another Lib to replace Franken...if he actually does leave.

Now when Democrats insist we must have a 'moral purity test' among candidates before we cast our next ballots, and all applicants must confess their Sins and subsequent terms of repentance...then we're getting somewhere.

However I highly doubt the Left has gone that far into righteousness.

Not yet...'cause he's still in office and can vote on some very important pending legislation. He could even rescind his offer to resign. "Resigning" is not "I resign"... good bye!

Dems asked him to leave so they won't be hung with the hypocrite label after Moore wins in 'Bama and they call on him to step down. But they can still count on Franken's vote, as well as the next Dem who gets to hold that seat after the Minnesota Democrat Governor names another Lib to replace Franken...if he actually does leave.

Now when Democrats insist we must have a 'moral purity test' among candidates before we cast our next ballots, and all applicants must confess their Sins and subsequent terms of repentance...then we're getting somewhere.

lol, he should have just denied it and said when you are famous they let you do it, grab them by the pussy. Regardless of what you "doubt" about how far the left has gone into righteousness, we "know" how far the right has gone away from righteousness.

giphy.gif

Regardless of what you "doubt" about how far the left has gone into righteousness, we "know" how far the right has gone away from righteousness.

And what is your standard that you are using to make that assessment Keyser?

OK then, let's see if you can measure up to your own post? Most of us on the Right think it's best, in fact preferable to God's order to wait until you Marry before having Sex, and then when you are ready to have that Sex, to have it with a Woman who is your Wife, (not a Man) and whom you remain Monogamous with for the rest of your natural lives. That's our standard.

Now I'm not saying all believers actually do this, but you won't find many who disagree with that standard and try as best as they can to come as close to it as they humanly can.

What about you Keyser? How much of that do you follow as your standard? All, some, or none of it?

What are you criticizing Trump over if you can't meet that standard for yourself, and how are you criticizing believers who at least try to follow it even if they don't always measure up to it?

Explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirley Knott

I actually applaud you moe...and the rest of your friends on the Left. Doesn't it feel refreshing to be crusading now for righteousness and sexual morality? I must have missed the mass conversion on the Left.

Tell us moe, what's your testimony on when you decided it is better to agree with the Right that a standard of sexual morality & decency is preferable to no sexual standards and actual outright sexual debauchery? Give us your story.

Breaking News: Franken has changed his mind, will not resign but will switch parties to become a Republican.

McConnell says Franken may remain in the Senate.

(Sarcasm, have to with some of you guys)

Breaking News: Franken has changed his mind, will not resign but will switch parties to become a Republican.

I expect Moore will be elected and forced to resign, like many others coming soon.

Reactions: atlkvb
I expect Moore will be elected and forced to resign, like many others coming soon.

If any hard evidence surfaces...yes he will not be able to serve. Right now Alabama voters resent the smear and since they haven't seen any hard evidence backing up the charges, they are blowing it all off.

Old news....Racist Democrats like George Wallace never switched parties. They're all still Democrats and they all still disrespect Black voters and their votes.

(more old news) Most of the perverts being flushed out into the open are Democrat. But the media obsesses only over Roy Moore. Imagine that.

Exactly! I'm just trying to understand when the Left got all Religious and morally pure? Damn...I missed their conversion.

Oh that's easy. When it was politically convenient to throw away the Clinton's, and use it to go after Trump. Except they didn't see the ramifications of said actions at that time.

Reactions: atlkvb and WVU82
Oh that's easy. When it was politically convenient to throw away the Clinton's, and use it to go after Trump. Except they didn't see the ramifications of said actions at that time.

I wonder now if they regret the strategy? They can't even live up to their own new found sexually pure standards. All the pervs being unmasked are all Democrats!

Just Damn.

100% spot on.:eek:kay:
Didn't you literally call on him to resign? And then go even further by saying leftist on here were hypocrites by not calling for it either?

I have two daughters, it’s about changing a culture to prevent this type of action in the future. Men need to be accountable to each other as well.

Didn't you literally call on him to resign? And then go even further by saying leftist on here were hypocrites by not calling for it either?

I have two daughters, it’s about changing a culture to prevent this type of action in the future. Men need to be accountable to each other as well.

I agree boom. I agree with you 100%. However @wvu2007 was simply pointing out that what's behind the Democrat calls for Franken's resignation is not out of any sense of "morality"...but to maintain their access to raw political power. I also think he is correct.

You disagree with that? You are 'morally outraged' over Franken's behavior?

What about Conyers....what about Weinstein...what about _____________ (fill in the blank) boom?

Dems can't call out Trump, or demand Moore not be seated...ignoring this cesspool of filth on their side.

You disagree boom?

Has anyone defended Weinstein? I believe Conyers was forced out as well, wasn’t he? I don’t see anyone on late night tv or MSM holding back from calling them out as well.

Sometimes what looks best politically, is the right thing to do, it doesn’t mean the action was politically motivated.

ADVERTISEMENT