ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Gives Up On News; Won't Air 'Grotesque' Jan. 6 Hearings Live

You have no idea what you're talking about since you're not watching. Ask anyone who is. Powerful 1st hour.
Idgaf how "powerful" it is. It's a one-sided witchhunt, once again.

Not playing the game anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Idgaf how "powerful" it is. It's a one-sided without, once again.

Not playing the game anymore.
That's all very interesting but neither you nor Trump can deny the facts no matter how much you wish this would all just go away. Would like to see a live stream of Trump watching this :mad:, especially the first part. good times

That's all very interesting but neither you nor Trump can deny the facts no matter how much you wish this would all just go away. Would like to see a live stream of Trump watching this :mad:, especially the first part. good times

LOL. Pedophile Moe is triggered as hell

I saw about 45 mins of it and was impressed. Of course the Oath Keeper Qtards here will play it down but they know Biff was behind the whole thing. F’em.

Haha you're mad that it was a big time fail and that no one tuned in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes I can.

Why did Pelosi deny Trump's request for 20,000 National Guard for the day? If he'd wanted unrest he'd have never requested. If she wanted peace she would've accepted.

Yes I can.

Why did Pelosi deny Trump's request for 20,000 National Guard for the day? If he'd wanted unrest he'd have never requested. If she wanted peace she would've accepted.

Mind you, this is on the heels of the insurrection attempting to assassinate the president in May 2020, in which Antifa rioted, firebombings and all, the White House grounds and surrounding buildings. Only a large contingent of National Guard kept Trump from being assassinated during the multi-day attack. Do you not remember? I think you need a refresher. The Trump crowd was not violent. This is.

FU22vIpWQA0Ra4S

You would love to see a film of Trump doing anything, Thats a symptom of TDS. Future meetings of Jan6 committee meetings won't be on prime time, We still await number of people watching last night and hope an honest researcher does the count.. This hearing is scripted like a tv series, have to wait for last meeting to get to a decision... good luck getting anyone to watch that long.

You would love to see a film of Trump doing anything, Thats a symptom of TDS. Future meetings of Jan6 committee meetings won't be on prime time, We still await number of people watching last night and hope an honest researcher does the count.. This hearing is scripted like a tv series, have to wait for last meeting to get to a decision... good luck getting anyone to watch that long.

I didn't watch House of Cards either, for similar reasons.

So the same people who had evidence of Trump being a Russian spy and spent millions of dollars on a Special counsel turned out to be a total fabrication led by their party’s presidential candidate, broke several laws in the making are now trying to blame Trump for Jan. 6.

Whatever.

Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m. The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protesters on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, “We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.”

But no direct order is mentioned. On Jan. 5, the IG report says, Trump and Miller had a phone call and “the President’s guidance was to do what was required to protect the American people.”

Hmmm so Trump wanted to make it a safe event, but he also wanted an insurrection? How does that work?

Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m. The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protesters on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, “We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.”

But no direct order is mentioned. On Jan. 5, the IG report says, Trump and Miller had a phone call and “the President’s guidance was to do what was required to protect the American people.”

Hmmm so Trump wanted to make it a safe event, but he also wanted an insurrection? How does that work?
"Be there. Will be wild!" I forget, how many hours did the POTUS watch tv coverage of it before he put out his video message?

"Be there. Will be wild!" I forget, how many hours did the POTUS watch tv coverage of it before he put out his video message?
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Point to the part that says "storm the capitol and be violent".

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Point to the part that says "storm the capitol and be violent".
Whatever legal or constitutional test you apply, Trump incited the violent Capitol attack

"We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,”

“After this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We’re going to walk down to the Capitol … because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. … We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue … and we're going to the Capitol.”

He ignited the supporters before him by repeating baseless claims, rejected by dozens of courts since Election Day, that he had “won” the election “in a landslide.” He insisted, “We won’t have a country” if we don’t “fight like hell,” adding that “we will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen.”

Not surprised as they always hated the truth. Just call it the Repub Disinformation Channel. All propaganda, all the time. They will no doubt counter with criticism and lies about the hearings instead of letting their viewers watch and decide for themselves. If you want the truth, tune into CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC or NBC who will carry it live. Don't let others tell you what happened, see for yourselves.

Fox News Gives Up On News; Won't Air 'Grotesque' Jan. 6 Hearings Live
Fox doesn't report fiction.

You have no idea what you're talking about since you're not watching. Ask anyone who is. Powerful 1st hour.
Once again Liberals more concerned with Trump than the disaster they are currently running.

Whatever legal or constitutional test you apply, Trump incited the violent Capitol attack

"We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,”

“After this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We’re going to walk down to the Capitol … because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. … We're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue … and we're going to the Capitol.”

He ignited the supporters before him by repeating baseless claims, rejected by dozens of courts since Election Day, that he had “won” the election “in a landslide.” He insisted, “We won’t have a country” if we don’t “fight like hell,” adding that “we will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen.”
Again - point to the direction he gave to go inside the capitol building and violent behavior.

Again - point to the direction he gave to go inside the capitol building and violent behavior.
If it goes to court, they won't need to meet your specifications. I don't need to meet them here either. You disagree and that's wonderful.

If it goes to court, they won't need to meet your specifications. I don't need to meet them here either. You disagree and that's wonderful.
LOL if it goes to court. It's okay to say you can't provide a good argument

Yeah, well, they also said antifa was behind the J6 insurrection. Fox isn't really in the news game.
We’ll fox got it right about the Russia collusion hoax, the Covington kids, hunters laptop, Biden’s corruption, Blaise ford/kavanaugh, the blm riots, the ballot harvesting, Jussie smollett, and everything else your news networks lied about and/or covered up.

ADVERTISEMENT