ADVERTISEMENT

Forbes: IRS encouraged illegals to steal SSNs

I call bullshit. I don't care what administration it is/was, the damn IRS isn't telling people to steal SSNs. got damn, how stupid can this country get?

I call bullshit. I don't care what administration it is/was, the damn IRS isn't telling people to steal SSNs. got damn, how stupid can this country get?
Meh. They kind of did/still do. Steal might not be the best word, but they (the IRS) want people to pay taxes on wages they earned, whether they were earned legally or not.

Meh. They kind of did/still do. Steal might not be the best word, but they (the IRS) want people to pay taxes on wages they earned, whether they were earned legally or not.
That’s not what the article said. This was involving the EITC and child tax credit. Read the article, it’s par for the Govt course.

This might OBE with tax reform passing.

That’s not what the article said. This was involving the EITC and child tax credit. Read the article, it’s par for the Govt course.

This might OBE with tax reform passing.
They changed the timing of taxes, support docs and refunds a few years ago along with penalties to all those accounting nerds.

I tried to read the article, but it wouldn't load.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT