ADVERTISEMENT

For those watched the opening ceremony at the Olympics

why is it ok to mock Christianity but not other religions?

Because Christians will just call them out. Islamic Jihadist would put their heads on pikes. That and if they did it to other religions they would start losing voters and support. However that doesn't stop some from doing it anyways.

Reactions: Eagle25427
why is it ok to mock Christianity but not other religions?
Can't help but think what would Christ say or do?

It's not for me to judge their sins. I don't agree or like what was done. But as a Christian I should also not pass judgement. Although being a human I do judge.

Italy's deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini branded the scene insulting and “sleazy”, adding: "Opening the Olympics by insulting billions of Christians across the world was a really bad start.”

Can't help but think what would Christ say or do?

It's not for me to judge their sins. I don't agree or like what was done. But as a Christian I should also not pass judgement. Although being a human I do judge.

Italy's deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini branded the scene insulting and “sleazy”, adding: "Opening the Olympics by insulting billions of Christians across the world was a really bad start.”

Seems I remember reading about forgiveness but everyone is going to need that. As far as what he's going to do. Well seems I remember reading about that too. I would encourage those who haven't go read and decide for themselves. I will also point out there has been people who are Agnostic and Gay call what happened out.

It was a great big Propaganda Marxist Struggle Session. People can go read about that too.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT